Author Topic: Microscope Slide Collection  (Read 17358 times)

Offline Phule

• Nooboo
Microscope Slide Collection
« on: September 14, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »
So I am scanning hundreds of each type of slide but i keep getting the same 6 slides over and over.  I have all crystal, fossils and all found plants.  Any suggestions?

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Microscope Slide Collection
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, Phule.  I'm moving this to Miscellaneous Help Board.

You need to use the microscope for the rest of the collection.  You get 2 from crystal, 2 from fossils, 2 from plants, and the rest from using the microscope.  The interaction on the microscope that says "use".

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 05:43:40 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, Phule.  I'm moving this to Miscellaneous Help Board.

You need to use the microscope for the rest of the collection.  You get 2 from crystal, 2 from fossils, 2 from plants, and the rest from using the microscope.  The interaction on the microscope that says "use".

Nutella I don't quite understand.  Are you saying you have to have crystals and fossils in your inventory to get these other slides or the pictures from the slides?  I've not found a way to make a slide from a fossil or crystal, just from plants.  And "use" just gives you multiples of the same pictures.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline ClayMask

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2014, 06:00:20 PM »
Nutella I don't quite understand.  Are you saying you have to have crystals and fossils in your inventory to get these other slides or the pictures from the slides?  I've not found a way to make a slide from a fossil or crystal, just from plants.  And "use" just gives you multiples of the same pictures.
You need to place fossils and crystals on the ground or floor to take samples for slides from them.  This takes a higher level of logic than the slides from plants do.  I think level 5 is required for the fossil samples and level 8 for the crystal samples.  You can get different pictures from doing the use command than from the plants, fossils, or crystals.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 08:11:55 PM »
ClayMask is right, level 5 for fossils and level 8 for crystals.  You put the crystal or fossil on the ground, then click on it there should be an option that says "collect microscope samples".

anything