Author Topic: How can I contact EA live chat without logging in? [Solved!]  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Summers

• Occult
How can I contact EA live chat without logging in? [Solved!]
« on: September 19, 2014, 03:47:47 PM »
Hi I tried to log in for downloading my purchased items in the sims 3 home but it keeps saying my password is incorrect. So I asked for the Help and it keep asking me to log into Origin. The password of Origin is the same as the sims 3.com and it keep asking me to login to contact EA. How can I reset my  password without EA live chat or how can I contact EA without logging in?
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: How can I contact EA live chat without logging in?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 08:07:40 PM »
Hi Summers,

I think I might have found something that will help.

Go to http://www.thesims3.com/ -- Click Login - up by the Sims 3 plumbob. And then click where it says forgot password. The site then should email you with some kind of confirmation. From there you should be able to change your password.

Go here for more information. -- Retrieving Your Sims3.com Password
http://help.ea.com/en/article/recovering-or-changing-a-lost-sims3-com-password/

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 03:38:23 PM »
Yeah I tried that way but when I clicked 'I forgot my password' then it moves to Origin login page. So I clicked 'forgotten password?" in Origin page, then it goes back to the sims3 Home login page. It's repeated over and over. :( Never get any email address pop ups or a confirmation email from EA.

So I finally created a new account with my other email address and tried to get the live chat to EA but it keeps saying' now contacting to EA' for 3 hrs until midnight in UK time. I definitely gave up and shut down my computer last night, I tried to login with the new account to contact EA again 30 mins ago, It says Invalid password again. wow!! Unbelievable!! Even with the new account, I'm not allowed to log in. Now I created the 3rd account on Sims3.com. I'm trying to contact EA live chat, but it says live chat is not available. So I went back to start page, then restarted to contact again. Now it says Contacting EA ... It happens the same thing over and over..I really don't want to lose my all simpoints leftover and tons of purchased store items. :( It's making me mad. (Sorry if it's rude but I'm a little angry)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 04:57:23 PM »
Hubby and I did some testing, and found Origin's link system seems to be having problems. But did find a direct link for you to try.

Reset Your Origin Password
https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword

Enter in your Origin Username or Email Address
Enter the security letters
Click Submit

It then should send an email to you with a link to change your password.

I would first try this with your main account. Then if it works, you can delete the other account if you choose.

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Summers

• Occult
Re: How can I contact EA live chat without logging in?[Solved!]
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 06:20:04 PM »
Thanks for your great help! I could reset my origin password with your link but still didn't work for the sims 3 home.
But I got in touch with EA with your help, and I solved my problem on live chat. The adviser said my password was not the same as Origin.
He gave me a link to reset both site in one go, and now I got my account back! thanks very much! :D

anything