Author Topic: Triplets  (Read 2344 times)

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
Triplets
« on: September 20, 2014, 04:12:35 PM »
This game never ceases to surprise!

I already have 1 teen and 2 children. One of the child sims was adopted as a child.  I wanted one more natural child. (I really only wanted ONE!) and was pleased when Mom was expecting.

I got 3 - - 2 boys, one girl....a full house achievement screen and a congratulations on triplets screen. So now my story line needs some major adjustment!! Not to mention my floor plan.  Really missing bunk beds now!

It's been almost 3 sim weeks and the triplets have not aged up on their own.  I'm playing on long and will wait another sim week or so to see if the game ages them up or not. I know this was a question mark on the long setting.

Offline Devin

• Occult
Re: Triplets
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 06:01:34 PM »
When I had twins, I had one that was particularly "sad." He cried constantly, but grew up into a very happy child. Multiples are murder, but such a joy to have born into your game (and what a challenge!).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline zudeka

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 08:47:04 PM »
Yippee! They just aged up on their own.    19 sim days as infants on long setting

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, 11:37:06 AM »
That must have been painful! I had triplets born in my legacy (see signature) and it was murder on their parents taking care of them all at the same time. One wasn't on the same schedule as the other two, either. Turns out it was my heir lol Go figure!