Author Topic: Money exploits  (Read 5736 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Money exploits
« on: September 14, 2014, 04:46:28 AM »
I'm interested in learing what money exploits you have found so far.

For me the NanoCan trashcan can really be a cash cow - it seems to give back about §10 for each sim in the household if you drag and drop. It's really funding my mixology sim since he makes §10 drinks to level up the skill and the family gets §50 back once I drag and drop. When my sims scrape of food in it I get about §20 so that means I get money even if I'm not managing the dishes. Even if it's §1,200 to purchase it's a worthwhile investment in my book.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Money exploits
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 04:16:38 PM »
I'm finding that gardening is actually quite profitable once you get certain plants up in quality. I'm not in game at the moment but I'll add prices later on today. I have other family members weed and water as this takes a bit of time and I have my gardner sim evolve and fertilize and harvest, so between them all they have quite a money making scheme going on. They all work in careers so this is like a little cash-cow hobby.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ginj

• Occult
  • There's a dance in the old dame yet
    • Desjardins Story - A Sims 4 Legacy Challenge
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 06:52:16 PM »
I'm fond of the magic bin and the garden as well.  Also, my legacy heir is a comedian so when his and his sister's friends are visiting, he gets out his mike and performs routines and tells jokes.  He was doing it just to entertain the friends; I was gobsmacked when they tipped him!

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 11:59:27 PM »
Painting is my cash cow. I'm waiting for them to fix the gardening bug that makes your Sim gain max muscle before I start that up. I hate editing my curvy Sim back down from She Hulk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dellena

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 03:11:40 AM »
I'm curious, Jillz.  Were you also collecting with your sim that was gardening?  And if so, were you digging?

Offline jillz

• Origin ID: Charzof
  • Townie
  • Knitter. Gamer. Geek.
    • The New Adventures of Priska
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2014, 12:45:33 AM »
I had one Sim who was digging and on,y caring for 1 pomegranate tree in the front yard. Digging was what bulked her up. Another game, my Sim was only gardening and she bulked up the same. It is a known bug that was unintended on the developers part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anything