Author Topic: Satisfaction Point Farming for Youth Potions and Immortality  (Read 5734 times)

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
Satisfaction Point Farming for Youth Potions and Immortality
« on: September 30, 2014, 06:37:59 PM »
Okay, so this is exploity, and probably not allowed in true, honest and pure legacies; but I also figure a few other simmers might want to take advantage of this. It is a way to keep a sim immortal and thriving without needing to lure unsuspecting neighbors and/or homeless sims towards your cowplants. Immortality without the moral question marks, if you will. It does take work; both to set it up, and continuing to make friends when the need arises. Haven't seen anyone else posting it yet, which kinda surprises me a bit. So here goes...

Step one, get rich. Whatever means you choose. My sims did it honestly with painting.

Step two, knock out the Mansion Baron aspiration. After you have succeeded with it, keep everything you needed to meet it, like the windows, columns, artwork, value of the house etc.

Step three, make friends. Not just drinking buddies, but buddies that will move in with you if prompted.

Step four, invite a friend to move in with you when you need some youth potions.

Step five, change their aspiration to Mansion Baron. Whip! Zing! They have 4500 Satisfaction Points with which to reward you three Youth Potions for letting them crash on your couch. None of the goals to be met have any "activities" tied to them. Just stuff and real estate values gets the job done.

Step six, lather, rinse, repeat, move out as necessary to maintain both your youth and your sanity. In case anyone isn't aware, you can use the "Ask to Move In" friendly social option to actually move someone out of your house and into the friend's house. The active house after the transaction will be with the sim that did the asking, no matter what direction you are moving sims.

P.S. You have to be active on your home lot or the requirements won't trigger for the aspiration with the new sim.

Offline ManiSims

• Occult
Re: Satisfaction Point Farming for Youth Potions and Immortality
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 07:22:01 PM »
Wow. This is a pretty cool tip/exploit, I'll definitely have to try it out. Thanks for posting this!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArthurHeng

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 08:28:55 AM »
Haha this is nuts, thanks for the tips! ;D

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 04:16:34 PM »
You are welcome. My "immortal" sim has 20 youth potions sitting in his inventory now. Lol.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »
This is such a good exploit!  I love all the funny money making or potion getting exploits, that are in game. Still got to find one as good as playing for tips in subway inTS3 though.  :P  Thanks for sharing MeestorMark
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2014, 06:16:52 PM »
If you're playing a true legacy, it's against the rules to move "extra" sims into the household (only the current generation's spouse can be moved in), but hopefully they'll get the grafting bug fixed soon and we'll be able to get those death flowers. The return of Ambrosia -- if all the ingredients can be found -- solves the majority of this problem.

Even so, this is an amazingly clever exploit! I'm surprised that you didn't have to go through individual steps for the Mansion Baron Aspiration.

Offline MeestorMark

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2014, 07:26:25 PM »
From what I've read, the ambrosia recipe has one of these potions as an ingredient now. So might be even more important for players who want to bring multiple ghosts back with ambrosia.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything