Author Topic: Mentoring Piano?  (Read 20724 times)

Offline zokushi

• Nooboo
Mentoring Piano?
« on: September 10, 2014, 11:56:31 PM »
Maybe I'm an idiot, but I can't figure out how to do it.  I've read that to mentor fitness you click on a sim in the gym that's already working out... well where am I going to find 10 sims already playing the piano o_O

Is there something I'm missing?

Dellena

Re: Mentoring Piano?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 04:27:38 AM »
The nightclub in Willow Creek has a piano.  You could hang out there and hope someone sits down to play.  However, you might want to introduce yourslef to everyone in the bar first.  You might not get the Mentor if you haven't met them yet.  I did it by using my sim's husband to practice on the violin (her maxed skill) and then I mentored him.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 06:57:05 AM »
The nightclub in Willow Creek has a piano.  You could hang out there and hope someone sits down to play.  However, you might want to introduce yourslef to everyone in the bar first.  You might not get the Mentor if you haven't met them yet.  I did it by using my sim's husband to practice on the violin (her maxed skill) and then I mentored him.

Yep, I moved my musician's best friend in temporarily while he mentored him in guitar to make it easier. If you're not close enough friends with anyone to invite them in then maybe have a party and hope someone sits down to play? Or since you can buy on community lots, go and put a piano in the park - someone will usually interact with objects you put down.
[they/them pronouns please]

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 08:10:55 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, zokushi.  I'm moving this to the Skills Board.

anything