Author Topic: Chess board  (Read 3955 times)

Offline HappyDeadGuy

• Nooboo
Chess board
« on: September 10, 2014, 06:53:14 PM »
I can't seem to get my sim to play chess/ponder moves. I got him a new table and a chair but no matter where I put it on the lot he tells me he can not get to it (foot path bubble with red x over head with wave) Am I missing something? Thanks for your time and help.  :o

Offline HappyDeadGuy

• Nooboo
Re: Chess board
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 07:21:14 PM »
Thank you for the move to the right board, was not real sure where to go.
As anyone else had this happen? Or posted about it and I just missed it? Thanks.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 07:23:44 PM »
Hasn't happened to me. Have you tried changing tables or replacing that one? Are you sure you're not using Comfort chairs?

Offline Ellenser

• Future Physicist
  • Townie
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:35:41 PM »
Have you tried ordering the sim to go stand somewhere nearer to the chess board and then retry the interaction? Occasionally my sims will have pathing issues, but moving the sim around a bit does the trick.

Make sure you have the right sort of chairs and that they "click" in with the chess table, too.
Hi!

Offline HappyDeadGuy

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:36:21 PM »
Thank you Naga. It was the wrong type of chair. I did not know there was any difference in them.

Offline HappyDeadGuy

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2014, 07:37:27 PM »
Have you tried ordering the sim to go stand somewhere nearer to the chess board and then retry the interaction? Occasionally my sims will have pathing issues, but moving the sim around a bit does the trick.

Make sure you have the right sort of chairs and that they "click" in with the chess table, too.

The one I picked did not "click" in. :) Thanks for the help.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 07:38:02 PM »
No problem. I've been dealing with that since Sims 1. It always gets me, but not this time! =D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything