Author Topic: Extremely High Bills (CC related?)  (Read 3905 times)

Offline TayluhSims

• Nooboo
Extremely High Bills (CC related?)
« on: January 22, 2016, 12:00:43 AM »
Hii. Everyone I have been playing the sims 4 for a while now and the bills have been some what reasonable. Last night however I downloaded some new cc. It was the Fan Made Duncan Doughnuts Stuff Pack from oh sims. Now, I had a previous game where i play a household then opened a bakery and the bills were normal. {this was before the stuff pack}. But for some reason when I started playing a few minutes ago bills were delivered and they are over 9,999,999 so no matter how much money I have I will never be able to pay them. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my game?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Extremely High Bills (CC related?)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 04:05:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum. I haven't experienced bils this extreme. Probably best to remove the CC temporarily and see if the bills are more reasonable. Maybe have a look on the creators site and see if anyone else is having the same problem too.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sweetzoe123

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 10:29:44 PM »
I suggest looking through you CC and see if anything could be connected with bills, for example if you had cc lights they might connect. Good luck.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:44:26 PM »
It might've been the CC, perhaps even some conflict here and there.

Offline coolsim9999999

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 03:26:44 PM »
Hii. Everyone I have been playing the sims 4 for a while now and the bills have been some what reasonable. Last night however I downloaded some new cc. It was the Fan Made Duncan Doughnuts Stuff Pack from oh sims. Now, I had a previous game where i play a household then opened a bakery and the bills were normal. {this was before the stuff pack}. But for some reason when I started playing a few minutes ago bills were delivered and they are over 9,999,999 so no matter how much money I have I will never be able to pay them. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just my game?
Maybe this would work: type testingcheats on, and then, money 9999999 each time bills are delivered.

Then, after you pay the bills, type in the amount of money that your Sims would normally have --- So, money 300000 --- or whatever number.  Any amount up to 9999999 may be typed after the word money --- Don't use commas when you type in the money amount.