Author Topic: How to eat harvested produce?  (Read 10973 times)

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Re: How to eat harvested produce?
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2014, 11:55:44 AM »
I have to say this is really dumb,  another thing left out of the game to make us crazy.   Gone are the days when you could put an apple or something in your Sims pocket and go fishing for the day!!    I also have a plant that grew from garbage my Sim dropped on the back patio and now stinks up the whole yard,  I can't find a way to get rid of it.  I built a fence around it so they couldn't  tend it and it still won't die!

F2, select it, delete it.
- Jessica

Offline sosobaggins

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2014, 09:37:54 AM »
I have to say this is really dumb,  another thing left out of the game to make us crazy.   Gone are the days when you could put an apple or something in your Sims pocket and go fishing for the day!!    I also have a plant that grew from garbage my Sim dropped on the back patio and now stinks up the whole yard,  I can't find a way to get rid of it.  I built a fence around it so they couldn't  tend it and it still won't die!

I actually had that happen to me twice. I just didn't tend it for a while and i got the option to dispose of dead plant. The thing is it still looks the same dead or alive to me and gives off the green fumes. so give it a few days and keep clicking on it to see if the options change.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
Eating harvested fruit
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 06:24:33 AM »
Hi, Im pretty new to this whole forum thing, Now Ive had a look but forgive me if this question has already been raised and answered but
"Is it possible to eat fruit that you have harvested?" or does it just get used in meals or am I doing something completely wrong  :o? All that comes up is the word Plant and place in world to do this intereaction.

Anyway I thankyou to anyone reading this who has an answer for me.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Eating harvested fruit
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2014, 06:28:06 AM »
Welcome to the forum Manicanikum,
Unfortunately, we can only put the fruits in the fridge, plant them or sell them. Maybe EA has plans to change this, maybe not. I think a lot of people would like to be able to eat them straight from our inventory, it would be so good for while we are out and about.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2014, 06:31:45 AM »
Here is a thread that some members were discussing this topic . Hope it helps out . http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,21044.0.html
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2014, 06:47:27 AM »
If a Moderator sees this, would you please merge the two topics? I'm on my phone and can't do it right now. Thanks very much.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Manicanikum

• Nooboo
  • Rock on
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2014, 07:18:13 AM »
Thanks for the help, I guessed it would have been one of those things that have been left out. I do hope that they patch this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.