Author Topic: Stuck in Labor!!  (Read 3272 times)

Offline kellie13

• Llama Wrangler
Stuck in Labor!!
« on: September 17, 2014, 09:18:07 PM »
Agnes has now been in labor for 5 days and 17 hours! I've tried to reset her and sent her traveling in hopes that it would induce delivery  ;D, but no such luck. I'd appreciate any suggestions you all might have to get this nooboo here safe and sound. They didn't add 'death by childbirth' did they?!

Offline dnagirl

• Townie
Re: Stuck in Labor!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 09:35:04 PM »
Hi Kellie13.  If you have a bassinette, click on it and you should have the option to "have baby".  If you don't have one, you can buy one and place it in Build Mode then click on it and see if that works.  Also, you may have the option to "Have Baby" if you click on your sim, but this doesn't seem to work all the time?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kellie13

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 10:24:30 PM »
LOL!!  This is the first time this happened to me even though I've been going into every household to make babies. So...I was able to click on the bassinette and 'have the baby'. Except it was babies...she had twins after all that! My first set of twins playing TS4. Hardly seems fair.  Poor Agnes!

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
My second pregnancy (with same sim) turned out to be non same gender twins :P (but she didnt go overdue though)