Author Topic: Napping in the tub  (Read 5446 times)

Offline stitching_JA

• Llama Wrangler
Napping in the tub
« on: September 08, 2014, 10:58:22 AM »
Has anyone else seen this, and has anyone been able to select it as an option or is it just something sims might do autonomously?

I was playing with a family of sims with two children and a baby last night.  I had sent everyone to their beds and all were asleep.  The baby began to cry and while the parents were dealing with it, I ignored what the two kids were doing.  The parents and baby went back to sleep.  One of the boys was asleep, but the other was now eating.   I checked him, and his energy was fully green but bladder was low.  I sent him into the bathroom and he walked right back out.  I tried to send him in again, and I noticed he had the embarrassed moodlet.  There didn't look to be anyone in the bathroom as the tub with the shower curtain wasn't moving and all the other sims in the house were asleep.  I panned the camera around, and the second child was in the bath, with the body blurred out and the head lolled to the side with the eyes closed.  I clicked his portrait, and he was asleep, with the "invasion of privacy" moodlet and "nap in the tub" 3/4 completed in his activity list.  I've not seen this option come up when I click the tub.

Jess

Offline Indira

• Occult
Re: Napping in the tub
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 12:24:11 PM »
I suppose the sim sleeping in the tub was too tired to move back to bed, or got too relaxed in the bath and fell asleep! I hope I get to see this phenomenon myself. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.