Author Topic: Published Books glitch  (Read 2365 times)

Offline jayceebella

• Nooboo
Published Books glitch
« on: August 21, 2016, 11:43:11 AM »
I'm currently attempting the 100 baby challenge and my matriarch is a writer. She has written 30+ books but only 10-15 show up on the notification. In 3 sim days the total money earned that day went from 3,100+ to 1,800. That is way more than it should be fluctuating right? I named one book boulevard of broken dreams so I could make sure they were getting deleted and sure enough within a week I wasn't earning from it. I've previously had a writer sim and they would get 15,000+ per day with every single book showing. I'm not sure is this is a glitch or a new feature? I would love to be able to have my sim earn her well earned money.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Published Books glitch
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 05:41:19 PM »
Hi @jayceebella  welcome to the forum. Could be a few things. It is normal to only have a portion of the books show up in the notifications as quite simply there is just not enough room for as many as your sim has written. Also depending on when they were written the books will drop off and stop providing your sim with income. Books will only provide royalties for 20 sim days.
For this skill to provide your sim with a good income they really have to be writing a book a day.

Carl's got a great guide about this that may be of interest to you.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jayceebella

• Nooboo
Re: Published Books glitch
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 11:48:28 PM »
thank you!

anything