Author Topic: Creative Skill  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
Creative Skill
« on: October 19, 2014, 03:48:22 PM »
I am assuming this will go under skills, since what I am going to post is about the Creative Skill.
I sent my Sims 3rd child to the computer to try to see if the Keyboard Commander is the typing game, it refers to, and if he can get a high enough score.  As soon as he starts playing, his creative skill rises and keeps rising.. I am talking at an abnormal rate!  He went from level 5 to level 10 in like 10 seconds flat! 
(Sorry about the quality of the notification screenshots, was taken with my cell phone lol)

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Creative Skill
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 07:36:06 PM »
Oh, my! The action he is performing isn't even an action that would boost creativity skill. The only things that it boosts as far as I know is Motor and Video Gaming skills. This seems like a glitch based on whatever he was doing previously and it didn't quite render her was doing something else, so just boosted it ll the way? I', not really sure how it works, but things like that have happened to me in TS3. But hey, nothing to complain about!  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 04:46:11 AM »
I wish my kids could get that glitch!  ;)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 02:38:59 PM »
I don't even think he was doing anything creative before hand!  Oh maybe the game read my thoughts, since I was thinking I needed to get his creativity up lol Anyway, I'm not complaining, I was sitting here with my mouth open at how fast that skill reached 10! lol 

anything