Author Topic: Possible Fix for Demon Spawn.  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Lytaren

• Llama Wrangler
Possible Fix for Demon Spawn.
« on: September 04, 2014, 09:56:40 AM »
I already posted this info in the 'weird pics, funny posts, something new' thread but thought that it might need its own thread.

I was having the glitched baby problem and in my search for an answer came across this: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776882/sims-4-and-switchable-graphics-how-to-nvidia

The problem was my computer defaulting to the internal graphics card and not the much more powerful nvida one.  I followed the steps and it solved all my glitch problems.  Hopefully this will help someone else out.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Re: Possible Fix for Demon Spawn.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:55:28 AM »
Very helpful info...I thought I was the only one with demon babies.  I will try this when I get home from work.  Wont know if it works until I get them preggers again.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 02:20:28 PM »
My laptop is defaulting to the integrated card as well!  Thanks for the info!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 02:51:29 PM »
It didn't work for my laptop, as I only have the integrated card.  They are apparently trying to figure out how to fix it.

Offline Ellenser

• Future Physicist
  • Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 12:22:31 AM »
EA sent out an update on September 5th to hopefully address those issues.

Patch notes:

"Update: 9/5/14

Bug Fixes / Issues:
It has been brought to our attention that some of our cute and adorable babies have had difficulty expressing themselves without… well… distorting.  There was an issue with some integrated chipsets causing the poor little ones to appear in their own “unique” way. We have corrected the problem and pulled everyone back together. Thank you for helping us identify, and track down this issue."

Patch notes for Sims 4 in general
Hi!

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 01:06:54 AM »
At least they have addressed there IS a problem and are NOW fixing it..  We hope :)  My Sims have 2 children now, and she probably has another bun in the oven.. I would love to enjoy seeing the babies, as babies, rather than trying to be Gumby with their eyes and jaw bulging out! lol

anything