Author Topic: Sims 4 life states  (Read 11843 times)

Offline dragon red

• Nooboo
Sims 4 life states
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:37:31 AM »
So far we have:

Regular sims
Clone/Evil sims
Ghosts
Aliens

Which life state do you guys want back next? Back on Sims 2 I used to find Vampires a lot of fun to play. I also quite liked Witches.

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Re: Sims 4 life states
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 10:18:13 AM »
Vampire, Witches and Werewolves, though I did love Fairies in the Sims 3. But the Twilight crew(please don't stone me, haters) are a staple in all Sims games - true, Witches didn't hit the scene in Sims 2 until it was one foot in the grave, but Apartment Life was my favorite Sims 2 expansion. ^_^
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline itsjustgeekthings

• Nooboo
    • It's Just Geek Things
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 10:04:13 AM »
I'm not a big fan of the different life states but I would like the mermaids back and I loved island paradise in the Sims 3. Beach themed expansion would be cool.
I love the Sims. Check out my blog:
http://itsjustgeekthings.com/

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
So far we have:

Regular sims
Clone/Evil sims
Ghosts
Aliens

Which life state do you guys want back next? Back on Sims 2 I used to find Vampires a lot of fun to play. I also quite liked Witches.

Since I love alternate life states at this point I'm just holding my breath. After the announcement of GT Sim Guru Lyndsay Tweeted that no life states were planned for the new EP. She said that adding them in the past was never meant to be a tradition. I just hope there are future plans to add them to other EPs or GPs.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2015, 04:17:31 PM »
Since the Cool Kitchen SP ice cream machine's Plant Matters flavor turns our regular sims into plantsims temporarily, I would love to see the return of full plantsims again.

You can read it here from the beginning.

Offline officialghosts

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2015, 05:49:55 PM »
Witches for sure. I enjoyed their gameplay in 3 and would love to see how their interactions would translate to the more animated and cartoony style of 4. I also just love witches in general.

Vampires and werewolves also. And mermaids. To be honest I just love the supernaturals in general and would be excited to see any of them return.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 03:29:50 AM »
All of them! If I had to pick I'd say vamps, witches and weres. Actually, I'd quite like fairies back too especially if they had super gardening skills again.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2015, 05:52:10 AM »
I like fairy since I love gardening too. I can even think of slight adjustment of skills on the Sims 4. I envision they have innate Super Green Thumb. They could evolve plant at will and blessing of nature prevent the plant from getting weeds and insects for 2 days. I also would love to add some more aura to the fairy (rather than just plain faster skilling or simple happy buff). An Evil fairy could exclusively have Drain Aura that last 4h but drain all surrounding sims of their needs and give boost to the fairy. A Good fairy could do the opposite to drain their needs a bit to boost everyone surrounding them.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2015, 06:27:35 AM »
Ohh I would love to have vampires back. Actually, I would love to have all the life states back, but my number 1 is and always will be vampires
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2015, 06:51:55 AM »
One that I like that you don't see mentioned often is the Genie that came with Showtime. I loved the ability to ensorcel sims and make them part of your household for four hours.
Weather it was to just have them weed my garden and help them with their skills or even get together with their spouse and try for a baby to carry on the family line. I had fun with that ability.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline dodi90

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2015, 11:19:28 AM »
I do like plumbots (not a life state but I feel like to throw it in) on the Sims 3 Into the Future. I wish we could just get that kind of plumbots sooner than later since gardening is really a pain if you did not take Super Green Thumb first.

Offline snackrafice

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 12:29:15 AM »
**, am I the only one who misses genies? TS3 did quite a fantastic job with them and I hope they make them even more amazing in a future pack. Aliens are my personal favorite of the non-human lifeforms, but of the ones that are not already in TS4 or any packs as of now I am going to have to go with the genies.

Do you know what life state I don't want to see EVER AGAIN? Zombies! O-M-G! They were so annoying in TS3 and of course you could turn off just about any other life state from populating in your town in the option panel except for the zombies. I remember having to freeze the moon phase to stop encountering them once the moon became full, but then my werewolf sims were missing out. The sacrifices I had to make due to them.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2015, 06:24:31 PM »
**, am I the only one who misses genies? TS3 did quite a fantastic job with them and I hope they make them even more amazing in a future pack. Aliens are my personal favorite of the non-human lifeforms, but of the ones that are not already in TS4 or any packs as of now I am going to have to go with the genies.

Do you know what life state I don't want to see EVER AGAIN? Zombies! O-M-G! They were so annoying in TS3 and of course you could turn off just about any other life state from populating in your town in the option panel except for the zombies. I remember having to freeze the moon phase to stop encountering them once the moon became full, but then my werewolf sims were missing out. The sacrifices I had to make due to them.

I totally agree!  NO ZOMBIES!  They were a royal pain.  For me, I intensely dislike vampires, not fond of werewolves but they're ok, LOVE genies, witches, fairies and mermaids, not fond of aliens at all.  Hate having to remember to use the satellite to prevent abductions.  sigh  I know they weren't really a life state but celebrities could be a pain as well, although sometimes fun to play.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2015, 10:58:02 AM »
Then there is the other side, like me, who would love zombies, witches, vampires and doesn't play with fairies, unicorns or mermaids. My fear is that they will end up like Spooky Stuff and not be spooky.

I'm one of the players who wants consequences back in the game.

anything