Author Topic: Will this Computer run sims 3 with all the expansion packs?  (Read 2208 times)

Offline mgreenlaw

• Nooboo
Will this Computer run sims 3 with all the expansion packs?
« on: April 07, 2016, 12:08:28 AM »
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this! I was looking at your reccomendations to run the game but I'm not very tech savvy and things like the graphics card? reccomended was DDR5 but on this listing I dont see where it talks about that. I really want to be sure about a computer before I put down that much money on it so I was hoping you could help! This is the computer I'm looking at:

[GAMER'S PICK] SkyTech Archangel Gaming Computer - Ultra Gamer Desktop PC AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz 6-Core GTX750TI 2GB Graphic, 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3, 24X DVD | GENUINE WINDOWS 10 PRO 64-bit

Heres a link to it on amazon: http://www.amazon.com/GAMERS-SkyTech-Archangel-Gaming-Computer/dp/B01CUZKM3C/ref=sr_1_4?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1460000006&sr=1-4&keywords=gaming+desktop

Thank you so much!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Will this Computer run sims 3 with all the expansion packs?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:47:47 PM »
Yes, this desktop will run Sims fine on high settings.

Please be aware that you may still run into lag and slowdowns in Sims 3 from time to time due to the way game is. This will happen mostly in Create a Style, and Build/Buy Mode.

The more you load up your game with custom content and/or Sims 3 Store content it will effect the performance of the game as well. So please take that into consideration.

The graphics card this pc has will definitely run at high settings, but you may be able to upgrade it to a newer graphics card later on. :)
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mgreenlaw

• Nooboo
Re: Will this Computer run sims 3 with all the expansion packs?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 08:02:28 PM »
Thank you!

anything