Author Topic: CAW Tool isn't downloading!  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Alpal425

• Nooboo
CAW Tool isn't downloading!
« on: June 16, 2014, 09:21:09 PM »
Ok, I tried on the Sims 3 forums, on the CAW tool page on Carl's site, and now here. NOBODY is answering, and I really wanna get this to work...
I love CAW tool, but there is a problem...
I reset my PC to factory condition a while back, and that means I lost CAW tool. Well, now, I try to click the download button on the site, and it acts like is a button (makes that little click cursor thing), but when I click it, it does nothing. I hit accept terms of use, but the download button isn't doing anything when I click it! I tried refreshing page and everything! Please help A.S.A.P. !!!!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: CAW Tool isn't downloading!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

What browser are you using to try to download the tool? If you're using Internet Explorer, try using Chrome or Firefox, or vise versa. Try out a different browser and see what happens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »
I could be wrong but didn't EA retire the CAW feature? Like it's no longer downloadable.
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 10:14:26 AM »
I got mine from here.

http://gb.thesims3.com/game/tools/world

Worked absolutely fine... eventually... kept insisting I didn't have The Sims 3 registered even though I do. -_-

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 10:26:59 AM »
I could be wrong but didn't EA retire the CAW feature? Like it's no longer downloadable.

I just tried it to see and it downloaded fine for me with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Alpal425, Are you logged in on the site when you try to download it?
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

anything