Author Topic: Corner L shaped stairs  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Nathan88

• Nooboo
Corner L shaped stairs
« on: March 07, 2014, 09:28:21 AM »
Hi I am new to all this and I am having trouble making the L shaped stairs, it won't let me use the terrain tool from the corner of the house to the lower outside room could anyone please help ?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Corner L shaped stairs
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 09:38:53 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Nathan88.  The Swap Shop is for people to share items they have created.  I'm going to move your question to the Building and Construction thread where it is more likely to be seen by someone who can help you.

Enjoy the forum!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nathan88

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 09:50:14 AM »
Have done the terrain tool now but it won't let me put the top half of stairs in can anyone please help me with this ?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 07:56:29 PM »
hello Nathan88. Have you had a look at the guide article on building stairs? Check it out and you may find it helpful. Building corner stairs can be very tricky and they are usuallly best built first and then you build the rest of the house around the stairs.

Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum