Author Topic: Millions of festival tickets??? Really!?  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Seablah

• Nooboo
Millions of festival tickets??? Really!?
« on: February 15, 2014, 12:47:03 PM »
Hellooo,

there is a really weird thing with the tickets in my game. My simlish man started collecting festival tickets in summer. He has the Lifetime reward Festival Frequenter and went to the summer-, autumn,- and winter festival several times each season. Now it's late in winter and the game shows a ticket quantity of unbelievable 6-million-something in my Sim's inventory with a allegedly cash value of more than 9 million Simoleon if I would sell them.  :o

I once saved my game and sold the tickets to see what happens. I got the game information that it can't handle such an amount of cash, so they'll give my simlish household 99,999,999 § and transfer the rest to an offshore account, it said. ;D Funny EA, eh?  :P Anyways. I thought that 99,999,999 § is just ridiculous and really not fun to play with, so I turned back on my saved game to get the previous household amount.

I'm really curious. Is that ticket thing normal? Or just a Seasons bug? And what can I do with it (or against)?

Thanks and greetings,
Seablah  :)
Something wrong with my English grammar?
Yes? Then it's because it's not my native language.

^_^

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Millions of festival tickets??? Really!?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 02:52:00 AM »
I've never heard of this happening.  It sounds like a glitch in your file.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seablah

• Nooboo
Re: Millions of festival tickets??? Really!?
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 10:20:05 AM »
I've read in the official EA Sims 3 Forum the same problem, but there was no solution. That's the reason I started the topic here. I thought anyone here could help. Hm.

Well, I'll try to fix the problem with moving the household in another world or so. Though it's not my favorite solution, festival tickets working fine in my other households.

Thanks!
Something wrong with my English grammar?
Yes? Then it's because it's not my native language.

^_^

anything