Author Topic: Gardening Issues- can only harvest plants once  (Read 2120 times)

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
Gardening Issues- can only harvest plants once
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:55:26 PM »
I am having an issue with my plants never blooming a second time. When I first plant it I can grow it to the harvest stage and I am able to harvest it the first time but then after that none of my plants ever become harvestable a second or third time. It has been weeks(game time) since they were harvested the first time and nothing has happened they don't even die but I do have to tend them. Has anyone else ever had this problem? And is there a way to fix it?? Also just in case it matters I do not have the seasons expansion pack, and I have been able to previously harvest things a second or third time with this same household/sim. Please HELP!!!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Gardening Issues- can only harvest plants once
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 11:57:28 PM »
Welcome to our Forum!

There have been some Gardening bugs, but I thought they had been fixed.  Are you updated to the most recent patch?  Also, is your gardener a fairy?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »
Yes my gardener is a fairy and Im not sure about the patches. How do I find out about those?

Offline Variosities

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 03:14:34 PM »
When you load the game, click the Game Updates button in the launcher and choose Update Now. If you have Automatic Updates checked, you can force a recheck for updates by clicking the Refresh button

Offline sunshinedays83

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 11:09:16 PM »
Ok so then yes I have the current patches because it says I have the most current update installed. I am still not able to harvest:(

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 05:29:41 AM »
It could be that your computer didn't patch completely - I don't know why but sometimes something goes wrong with the patching process and that can lead to a buggy game. Try downloading and installing the superpatch.

Also, have you checked in a new game file if you can harvest more than once? Maybe a sim is bugged.

anything