Author Topic: Food Synthesizer  (Read 18769 times)

Offline Ila

• Nooboo
Re: Food Synthesizer
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2013, 01:16:15 AM »
My first post.

Here are my experience with the food synthesizer. You can´t upgrade or programme food synthesizers on community lots since they seem to already have the highest upgrade and all the recipes. On recidentals lots either your own or if you visit someone you can programme recipes or upgrade the food synthesizer.

At level 4 after completing the synthesized skill challenge the food synthsizer will produce perfect quality food (at least if the sim using it has a high level in advanced technology). But the food is bugged. It seem you get a 3hr +20 modlet from eating it no matter the quality.

With my sim who has the cooking trait I tried to kick outstanding food up a notch and the quality became nice but gave both modlets.

I tried adding perfect peppermint spices to a perfect meal and the quality went down to good but the food gave the sims who ate it all 3 moodlets.

Luanne

Re: Food Synthesizer
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2013, 01:26:36 AM »
My first post.

Here are my experience with the food synthesizer. You can´t upgrade or programme food synthesizers on community lots since they seem to already have the highest upgrade and all the recipes. On recidentals lots either your own or if you visit someone you can programme recipes or upgrade the food synthesizer.

At level 4 after completing the synthesized skill challenge the food synthsizer will produce perfect quality food (at least if the sim using it has a high level in advanced technology). But the food is bugged. It seem you get a 3hr +20 modlet from eating it no matter the quality.

With my sim who has the cooking trait I tried to kick outstanding food up a notch and the quality became nice but gave both modlets.

I tried adding perfect peppermint spices to a perfect meal and the quality went down to good but the food gave the sims who ate it all 3 moodlets.
Oh I see! Sorry, when I play later I will check her moodlet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything