Author Topic: What is the maximum number of storeys a house can be built with the expansions?  (Read 25618 times)

Offline Blanchflower

• Occult
OK, so I have all the two expansions installed plus the stuff pack. I was wondering how high you could go with building a house in Sims 3. Also, is there also no limit on the number of levels of basement your house has?

Thanks!

:)

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Don't quote me, but I believe it is 4 above ground and 4 or 5 underground.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
I'm moving this to the Building and Construction Board.  When starting new topics, please try to select the most appropriate board.  Thanks!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Yes,the limit is 4 up and 4 down, but if you use the foundation tool as a basement, you can make it 5 down. There is a trick if you like to build where you can do so in such a way that it looks like it is a lot higher. There is a tutorial, but it's on a site with mods, but just google "sims 3 9 livable levels" and you will find it.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Leto85

By using higher grounds you can actually fake skycrapers this way and being able to build even more levels this way.
The downside is: you are not allowed to use floors on every level, so you basically don't can't do anything with it. Let's wait for Late Night. I believe it will actually add something to the game that has something to do with floor levels. It even looks like skycrapers will finally be available to us.
I wonder how we should fill up all those floors efficiently... But that is for another post.

Leto85

But, I believe Late Night will change that with a lot of levels more.
Unless those skycrapers are only for decoration, but that will only demotivate and disapoint a lot of gamers. Myself included.