Author Topic: Firefighter  (Read 3623 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Firefighter
« on: August 11, 2010, 01:49:40 AM »
Saltypaws put together a Firefighter Profession Guide. I added some extra tips, and we've now got the career covered with TommyT's article lending a helping hand as well. I need to do some linking. The nice symmetry of the career links table is going to be messed up, and I'll have to fix the code to fit it in. For now, it's linked on the updates bar and home page.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
Re: Firefighter
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 08:46:08 AM »
Cool. This is sure to help a lot of newcomers to the careers. :)
Love the picture of the Science facility thingie! ;D
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 09:14:16 AM »
Thanks for all of your help Carl.  I really enjoyed doing this article and your layout is awesome.  I am not real good at wording sometimes, but I can get some pretty good screenshots, lol.  Thanks again :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 10:15:41 AM »
You gave me a lot to work with, salty. I actually referred to TommyT's article to see if we missed any tips along the way, and found a couple to add. It was actually a pretty smooth conversion to the guide. Thank you. The two pieces combined made a nice compilation of info for firefighter. I especially appreciated the grades and things like that. I didn't have to touch on the career much myself at all.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 10:20:16 AM »
I read over TommyT. article too.  That was good info and it did help alot.  Thanks again and now that I got my feet wet, can look forward in helping out when the new EP comes out.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2010, 10:24:16 AM »
Absolutely. When we start claiming guides, I'll definitely keep you in mind. I generally do professions/skills and things like that but appreciated the help here. Life can slow the gears as you know.