Author Topic: sunsetsorbet's patterns  (Read 6382 times)

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
sunsetsorbet's patterns
« on: May 08, 2013, 11:57:19 AM »
SALTPASTILLEN told me I should share these here.  Each picture is clickable and will bring you to the exchange link, but they are also uploaded to this site as well. 

These 21 patterns are gifts I made for a simmer on the official site who has a mostly steampunk/victorian aesthetic with a little whimsy thrown in. 

They all should be pretty seamless except for AntiqueThoughts and PaisleyLeather.  I tried to find patterns without watermarks, but some of them do have watermarks, but I hope they aren't too noticeable. 

I have them all saved in CAP, so I re-export them to launcher if I need to, to upload them to the site?  Or y'all can just download them from the exchange on the official site. 

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
Re: sunsetsorbet's patterns
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:08:17 PM »
The pictures are clickable and will bring you to the exchange link.  The first two in this post are uploaded here as well. 

Four more:

And the ones I made when I first got CAP, before I learned how to add in pictures as stickers:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »
SunsetSorbet - I saw these patterns on your MyPage and I loved them.  Instead of doing Exchange links, would it be possible to get the uploads here?  The exchange hates me some days.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »
SunsetSorbet - I saw these patterns on your MyPage and I loved them.  Instead of doing Exchange links, would it be possible to get the uploads here?  The exchange hates me some days.

I re-expoprted all the ones I had saved on my computer and uploaded them here.  So, all 21 from the first post, and 2 out of 8 from the second post.   ;D  I did it really quick so I hope they all ended up in the right category.   :o

Chuckles_82

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 08:11:30 PM »
These are really good! We have so much hidden talent on this forum. I don't browse the exchange all that often, so I'm missing some really good work. I was going to do the top left one in your second post, so I'll cross that off my list. Are they fully recolourable? I especially like GaillardiaPulchella.

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:08:44 AM »
These are really good! We have so much hidden talent on this forum. I don't browse the exchange all that often, so I'm missing some really good work. I was going to do the top left one in your second post, so I'll cross that off my list. Are they fully recolourable? I especially like GaillardiaPulchella.

Probably not recolorable.  They are all just patterns I found online and used as stickers in CAP. 

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2013, 10:50:58 AM »
Oh My Gosh, these are gorgeous. I'll be downloading ASAP!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 05:27:42 PM »

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2013, 09:44:10 PM »
So Nautical! I'll have to pick these up! ;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline sunsetsorbet

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 12:37:39 PM »
Note: Each photo is clickable and will bring you to the exchange link

McHazy

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2013, 01:46:16 PM »
Loving your creativity, and your names for the patterns! I've downloaded a couple, the Victorian Rose is lovely :)

McH x