Author Topic: My sim won't do anything! She's stuck!  (Read 51293 times)

Offline heller12x

• Nooboo
My sim won't do anything! She's stuck!
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:57:49 PM »
So last night after my sims husband and five other children went to work and school I had her take her baby downstairs to a cake and she aged up to toddler. Right after the "burthday" was finished I quit and saved. Today when I got on, I paused it to do minor renovations and then I told her to put the toddler in the crib and finish painting. It automatically xed out the que to grab a slice but now she won't move. The que with the x is still there and so are my ques but she's been standing there for two sim hours and I can't get her to move! Please help!!

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: My sim won't do anything! She's stuck!
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 06:04:57 PM »
You can reset your Sim with ''ResetSim First Name Last Name'' without the ''s. First you type testingCheats Enabled true. To access the cheat menu click Shift+Ctrl+C all at the same.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline heller12x

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 08:06:53 PM »
Thank you so so much. I was doing resetSim but I wasn't doing testing cheats enabled true with it. So thank you do very much. I didn't want to lose my hard earned family!

Offline mysimsforever78

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2015, 01:58:20 PM »
My sims wont move, my husband sim cant take care of the child(baby) and if he doesnt feed him soon, the social worker will take the baby away. I tried that testingcheats enabled true resetsim and there names but it doesn't work for me! Help me fix this.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:46:14 PM »
Hi Mysimsforever,

If reset Sim doesn't work, try evicting your family and moving them back into their house to see if that helps?

Hope this helps, and Welcome to the Forum!! :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

anything