Author Topic: My sim can't join culinary career in Monte Vista  (Read 2312 times)

Offline gbby2007

• Nooboo
My sim can't join culinary career in Monte Vista
« on: July 09, 2013, 04:50:55 PM »
Ok so I recently moved my family from Sunset Valley to Monte Vista. One of my sims has mastered the cooking skill and I wanted her to join the culinary career in Monte Vista. Once moved in I clicked on the computer and then clicked on find a job/profession but culinary wasn't an option so I had her drive to the restaurant and clicked on join culinary career but the little action box just disappears. I tried this several times. Then I did the testingcheatsenabled and shift clicked on the mailbox and had her join the culinary career that way. I thought it had worked because the next day the carpool came and she left to work but then before arriving to work the car dropped her off randomly and if I tried clicking go to work the icon would just disappear! I've tried everything! Including resetting my sim and changing her career outfit! Someone please help!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: HELP!!! my sim can't join culinary career in monte vista
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 04:52:38 PM »
It sounds like there may be a problem with the building itself. Have you tried joining the career at the other restaurant in town?
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything