Author Topic: Baby stuck talking.  (Read 1513 times)

Offline zoeab

• Nooboo
Baby stuck talking.
« on: July 02, 2013, 09:36:02 AM »
Need help! I just taught my baby to talk and it carried on talking so i clicked the box to make my mom do the next task. But the baby carried on talking but it goes round in circles saying the same thing and making the exact same movements. The dad is fine, he's normal. But mom and baby are stuck on the floor, all their bars are red and I can't make the mom do anything and the box is still there with the red cross on it. She won't even pass out or wet herself. They're up their on the task lisk but it won't move on. HELP!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Baby stuck talking.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 09:58:28 AM »
Welcome to the forum, Zoeab.  Have you tried resetting the mother and baby?  To do that, call up the cheat window (control-shift-c) and type in ResetSim Firstname Lastname (putting the correct names in where it says Firstname and Lastname).  Hopefully that should fix the problem. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Baby stuck talking.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 01:27:26 PM »
As this is a game-play issue rather than a technical issue I'm moving this thread to the Miscellaneous Help Board.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

anything