Author Topic: Pictures/maps of different towns  (Read 5223 times)

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
Pictures/maps of different towns
« on: June 15, 2013, 07:53:10 AM »
Hi I'm looking for a new town. I've got sunset valley (is that correct) anyway I was wondering if there was a detailed map of each town that's a available so I can look and see what best suits my game.

I'm thinking of making mine own large flat blank world but until I work that out I'd like to look at the ready made towns.

Many thanks

Offline enderkay

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Pictures/maps of different towns
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 10:02:02 PM »
Are you looking for store towns, or expansion pack towns? If you just want store towns, just scroll through the Towns and Townies section and look for posts that say "New Store World: [name of world]". (There are seven: Dragon Valley, Aurora Skies, Monte Vista, Sunlit Tides, Lunar Lakes, Lucky Palms, Hidden Springs.) Those posts have plenty of pictures and information for you if you're willing to sift through a few pages.

If you want expansion pack towns, I'm afraid I can't help without knowing what expansions you have.

Good luck! ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 06:33:20 AM »
That's lovely, thank you.

I'm not sure really it's just that I have so much in mine I have pretty much exhausted every possible space & added new lots. So just looking for mor space. I'll have a look through tha Towns & Townies section.

Thanks again

Offline dru_rav13

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 07:46:33 AM »
Hi gingerkid, you can also try and visit AznSensei's Sims 3 Store Blog as he provides a detailed description, guide / review and tons of pictures of the Sims 3 Store World specifically. Hope this can help you...

http://aznsensei.blogspot.com/

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 10:01:29 AM »
There's also the Sims Wiki and I am currently working on Forum Guides for every world out there.

I offer my PM box if you have questions about any of them or just want arial views.  I don't mind taking the pictures as I will need to anyway.  Store worlds will almost always have more room than the expansion worlds.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2013, 01:08:10 PM »
There's also the Sims Wiki and I am currently working on Forum Guides for every world out there.

I offer my PM box if you have questions about any of them or just want arial views.  I don't mind taking the pictures as I will need to anyway.  Store worlds will almost always have more room than the expansion worlds.

Thank you that would be great. I really have filled every possible space, may have been a little too enthusiastic with my building but I'm enjoying it, so that's the main thing.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2013, 01:09:06 PM »
Hi gingerkid, you can also try and visit AznSensei's Sims 3 Store Blog as he provides a detailed description, guide / review and tons of pictures of the Sims 3 Store World specifically. Hope this can help you...

http://aznsensei.blogspot.com/

Thanks I'll look that up :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2013, 03:12:42 PM »
Gingerkid,

There's also Riverview, a Store World that's free. Also, if you're interested in Barnacle Bay, if you wait until June 25th or so, there will probably be several of us on the Forum who will have the code for it to give away
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Gingerkid

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2013, 10:12:09 AM »
Gingerkid,

There's also Riverview, a Store World that's free. Also, if you're interested in Barnacle Bay, if you wait until June 25th or so, there will probably be several of us on the Forum who will have the code for it to give away

Thank you so much Marian, that's really kind. I'll look at Riverview then & look forward to looking at Barnacle Bay.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 09:39:13 AM »
One of the expansion packs that has  plenty of extra lots that can be used and also a lot of flat area for new lots is Moonlight Falls.  I love that town for several reasons, but one is the large number of empty lots and room to make more lots if needed. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 11:21:30 AM »
Actually be careful of the empty lot thoughts.  Moonlight Falls actually doesn't have empty lots - it has small parks that are empty.   There's a big difference.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 12:10:21 PM »
thank you for the correction. 

I have been creating blank towns and always add some lots from edit town so I can have them when/if I need them. I change some of the small park ones to community ones or residential lots for starter homes.  Take out the combined rabbit holes and use ones from towns such as SV to have single businesses -- diner, bookstore, grocery store, spa, business buildings, military fort and police headquarters. 

Forgot my towns are my creation, not the default towns.   

MF has a lot of flat spots for extra lot placement from edit town.  I can add homes from the swap shop and delete the ones I don't like.