Author Topic: Would like to move to a new world and drag my skills - can it be done?  (Read 2989 times)

Offline simulatingdiva

• Nooboo
Hi, I've been playing the game for several weeks (2 days) now and just realized my sim should really be in Bridgeport. Is there a way to move the Sim with her skills intact to a new location? I can deal with losing the simoleans but would really hate losing all the skills - really makes the idea of having all those world packs seem redundant - why take vacations to places like monte cristo if you can't? Current skills are guitar at 9, and cooking at level 7 and needs better celebrity opportunities - a bit bored with the valley anyhow.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Go into Edit Town and save the household to bin. Then, start a new game in Bridgeport and when it asks you to Create, Choose, or Move In a household, click Move In Household. Your sim's household should be there, and all you have to do is select and place it, skills and job intact.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simulatingdiva

• Nooboo
ty so much!

Offline simulatingdiva

• Nooboo
 :'( I saved my sim to the bin, and saved my game in Sunset, loaded up bridgeport and my sim isn't even listed in the library! When it was before it still showed at only having 16,500 simoleans so I deleted it from the library and went back into sunset valley, resaved the sim to bin, and saved the game.........how can I fix this so that I can get my sim back and hopefully the skills - if i lose the simoleans oh well - at least they rebuild but darn they took a long time to get!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Welcome to the forum.

Are you using the mirror or Edit Town to save the household?  Make sure that you are in Edit Town and click on your house.   "Save to Library" button should make the Sim appear in the household bin.   Make sure that she's there in the list before closing out and going to Bridgeport.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline simulatingdiva

• Nooboo
Thanks Ricalyn, I'll try again!

Offline simulatingdiva

• Nooboo
That worked, ty so much!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.