Author Topic: The Working Friends: Their Story - Chapter 2  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
The Working Friends: Their Story - Chapter 2
« on: March 23, 2013, 11:21:27 AM »
The Beginning

A group of nervous students stood in front of their towering dorm. Slowly, one of them began to walk, departing the crowd of anxiety and enthusiasm. Another followed, then another and another, and then there was just the four girls standing there.

One of them, Monika, as looking from left to right. She still could not believe this. She was disgusted at her fellow dorm members. All of them were sloppily dressed, used swear words in every sentence, and walked with arrogance smacked on their faces. She hated them. Her parents had tried to get her into a sorority house, but all of the spaces were taken. Now, she was forced to live in an old rotting piece of wood filled with slobs.

Monika took a deep breath, and headed inside.

Behind Monika stood Ayesha, a short-haired girl. Ayesha really didn't care. She didn't care that she was in college, nor would she care if she was not in college. So when her parents told her she was accepted into Sims University, she just nodded and continued doing her daily routine, never giving the subject a thought. Despite doing well in school, Ayesha was a rebel. Back in high school, she would skip class to hang out with other truants. Sometimes they took a walk in the park, or went to the movies or something. Occaisonally they were caught, but Ayesha didn't care. Her parents were annoyed with the constant Police Officer showing up at their house, but then Ayesha would show them her test grade, and they would forget it. Grades. That's what made Ayesha different from other rebels. She made good grades. She didn't study, everything just came naturally to her.

Ayesha walked inside the dorm, not saying a single word.

Across from Ayesha stood Madison. A plump, hyper blonde girl. She could hardly contain her excitement. She was in college! She would get a degree! She would get a job! Madison grinned from ear to ear as she thought.

She was so excited to meet her roommate. She could just imagine the things they would do together. They would gossip, play Webkinz, watch movies, and listen to music together. Madison hugged her Webkinz stuffed animal, a Cocker Spaniel whom she called Michelle. Madison had been playing Webkinz ever since she was 12. Her parents didn't understand how fun it was have a virtual pet.

Madison happily skipped to the dorm.

Finally, there was Tori, who was brushing her skirt. Tori was a prep. She was perfect. She always made good grades, and she never accepted anything under a 95. She liked Politics, and after college, wanted to go to Law School. Maybe Harvard, she would love that.

A few years ago, Tori's interest in politics brought her to a political forum. She was known for always being polite, and always respecting others opinions. In fact, just 6 months ago, on her 18th birthday, she was promoted to a moderator there as a birthday present. She couldn't wait to tell her fellow forum members about college.

She headed inside, and was the last student to enter.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Working Friends: Their Story - Chapter 1
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
The working friends get a backstory of their own! I like it already. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »
I like their makeovers. Great idea for a story :)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 05:26:41 PM »
I like the concept and how everyone has completely different personalities. Can't wait to see what happens when their paths over lap.

Anna33

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2013, 07:26:54 PM »
I feel like Monica might end up in a room with Madison, It seems like a likely thing to happen. Great idea for a stoy.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2013, 07:41:49 PM »
They're just so . . . cute! It's like seeing your favorite Sunset Valley townies when they were younger . . . because it is seeing your favorite Sunset Valley townies when they were younger . . . I'm just going to shut up now and let you tell the story!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 08:45:47 PM »
Thanks Guys!  ;D

Chapter 2: Rough Encounters

Monika pushed the door open, and was instantly horrified. The dorm smelled of dirty laundry and rotten food. Soda cans, food wrappers, and empty water bottles were spread across the floor. Someone bumped into her.

It was a brunette girl wearing a baseball cap, Monika stumbled as she was pushed.

"Ugh, will you move it you brat?" The girl groaned.

"Excuse me?" Monika challenged.

"You heard what I said," said the baseball girl. "Move-"

"STOP IT!" squealed a loud sensitive voice behind them. Monika and the girl turned around. The sound had come from a short-haired plump blonde girl behind them.

The girl was Madison. One thing Madison hated was people fighting. It bothered her because of one fight her parents had had when she was 9. Which resulted in their divorce.

The brunette girl rolled her eyes and moved on. Monika sighed and headed up the stairs.

She was having trouble pulling her suitcase up, but she was almost there when a boy accidentally bumped into her, which caused Monika to lose her grip on the suitcase, and it flew down the stairs.

"Uh, sorry!" said the boy, who quickly ran off.

Monika didn't reply. She just slumped down against the wall and closed her eyes. She lay there for a few minutes, until she felt something made of leather....

She opened her eyes, no one was there, but her suitcase was right next to her.

Meanwhile...

"So, we meet at The Grotto 8 PM tonight?" The baseball girl asked Ayesha.

"Yes." answered Ayesha.

"Do you need me to bring extra-"

"No, I got my own." Ayesha grinned down at her briefcase.

"Well, alright." The baseball girl said. "I'm gonna go upstairs to see our dorm. You wanna come?"

"Nah, I'll stay down here."

"Okay." She headed up the stairs.

Ayesha walked in, and surveyed her surroundings. Many students were upstairs, but the ones downstairs were either talking, making out, or reading.

"Ugh, such inappropriate behavior." complained a girl next to her.

"So...?" Ayesha responded. "How would you expect them to behave?"

The girl looked at her like in disbelief. "They need to be polite, and not use vulgar language!"

"Who made you the goddess of this place?" Ayesha laughed.

The girl shook her head and moved up the stairs. Ayesha went up to her dorm too.

AN: There's an upcoming event in the story that will take place on the forum Tori moderates, and I can't think of any usernames for other accounts on it. So, I decided that I will use these forums to get usernames, if you are ok with it of course. It won't be yours exactly, but it will rhyme with it/be similar. If you want to have a rhyme/similair version of yours appear in the story, please PM me. Thanks.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
Re: The Working Friends: Their Story - Chapter 2
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 09:23:57 PM »
Ahhh, I love townie stories like this. :) Looking forward to more!
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

molly1231

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »
i love the story so far the working friends are one of my favorite households in sunset valley and you can use my username if you want

Offline Meg

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »
This is a really great idea. I love the way you've given them all such conflicting personalities and I'm curious how you'll make them all friends.