Author Topic: Gates Starving Students Project. GRAVEYARD  (Read 4203 times)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Gates Starving Students Project
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 01:34:00 PM »
Aiden

Hey everyone! I know you haven't heard from me in a while.. I have been busy. So anyway when we get home the truck takes us to a place that is clearly not our home. So I asked Gracie what was going on. She said it was our new house! It is so nice. Here are some pictures..

That is the new house! Oh! You see that door in the kitchen/dining room shot? It lead to a sun room. We got rid of that. It is now a suite for a roommate. His name is Kenji. He is one of Gracie's friends.

As you can see, I got to know him a bit. He is a scientist. And well... Here is where our relationship went.

He is now my boyfriend! We are keeping it a secret for now... here is us on our date to the cemetery.

I admit.. yes we were hiding in the bushes. On a totally unrelated note, I planted my plantsim seed. I look forward to having a plantsim baby. Oh and Aimee has been learning piano. I think she found her calling. She is a wonderful player..

The final thing I have to say is, I taught Allie to talk. Yay!

Well bye!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments are welcome! Thanks for reading!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Gates Starving Students Project. GRAVEYARD
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 07:00:08 PM »
Okay.. I gotta say something. I cheated :-[ I used testingcheats to improve their moods and stuff. I just can't do it knowing I cheated. I will definitely try this again. I am just going to play for a bit. I mean play something with very little requirements.. Sorry.. can a mod move this to the graveyard? Thanks. Again so sorry :'( 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.