Author Topic: Seasons Gnomes  (Read 49104 times)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
Seasons Gnomes
« on: November 22, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
Other than purchasing them with festival tickets or using buydebug, does anyone know the ways to get the seasonal gnomes?

I've had a couple of sims get the fall one in the haunted house. They get a popup saying something like, "You were so scared that you didn't even see me slip into your pocket!"

In the spring, the bunny gnomes appeared in my garden.  I already had the witch gnome out there from the previous fall, though, so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.  By the time spring ended, I went from zero bunny gnomes to three.

I still haven't figured out how you can get a summer or winter one yet.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Seasons Gnomes
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 12:40:21 PM »
The winter one has something to do with snowmen I believe.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 01:08:01 PM »
I very frequently get a horse gnome near the celestial salt lick that I have.  Otherwise, I've had the bunny one appear in my greenhouse and the summer one (with the swimming float) appeared by my mailbox.

Offline Laurencius

• Llama Wrangler
  • Come for the gas, stay for the hummus!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2012, 02:24:40 PM »
Seasons Gnomes.

♦ Cracklin Nakerbell (Fall) – This gnome can be found after a night of Trick or Treating, or a scary survival in the Haunted House. They also spawn on lots that have a Scarecrow.

♦ Bucktooth Butternut (Spring) – This gnome is found on a residential or commercial lot that has a beautiful garden arrangement, and even on a lot that spawns wildflowers. They also spawn during Egg Hunts.

♦ s-GNOME-man Bittertotter (Winter) – When you build a snowman on your home lot or in the park, chances are this little guy appears. There is also a good chance of him showing up on Snow Days when the town is buried in snow!

♦ Brawn Brawn G’nome (Summer) – Wherever there are Fireworks, Barbecue’s & Pool Parties is where this gnome loves to be. Party on!

♦ Evil Gnome (Year-round) – Ever explore the catacombs and come out with a regular happy gnome? Well now there is a chance you will come out with the Evil Gnome! These little mischievous creatures can cause havoc in your home and disrupt your beauty sleep. They will un-set your bed, kick down your trash, and even give you a Gnitemare! Be aware of your surroundings when you sleep! (The chances of you finding this gnome increases when you have enemies, or carry the Evil trait).

Source: http://simsvip.com/game-guides/sims-3-seasons/ 

I got the Evil Gnome while Trick or Treating.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2012, 03:01:22 PM »
Great! Thank you! That helps a lot. Looks like my sims will be throwing barbecue parties this summer and lighting fireworks.  I already built a fleet of snowmen, so here's hoping I get a gnome out of it!  ;D

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

Picutre of the s-GNOME-man. He's pretty cute.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2012, 04:21:45 AM »
I got the evil gnome trick or treating too, possibly from an evil sim as one house I went to was the Shallows, so they might give them out more.

I very frequently get a horse gnome near the celestial salt lick that I have. 

I just got pets as well as seasons, i'm glad you said this as I had six of those gnomes now I know why they kept appearing, I had to sell some I was overrun with them.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noocherenee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2013, 12:31:34 AM »
Seasons Gnomes.

♦ Cracklin Nakerbell (Fall) – This gnome can be found after a night of Trick or Treating, or a scary survival in the Haunted House. They also spawn on lots that have a Scarecrow.

How do you get a Scarecrow?  Is it something bought or something found or made? 

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »

Bought. It's under Sculptures, I think.

Offline cygnus

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 09:44:03 PM »

Find it under Decor > Miscellaneous Decor in buy-mode. It's less than $300.