Author Topic: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Ch. 5 - "Family Resemblance"  (Read 4553 times)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
This story is written according to the rules of The Random Town Jump Project by judewright.

Beau Andrews
Can't Stand Art, Couch Potato, Good Sense of Humor, Inappropriate, Slob
GOLD DIGGER

Victoria Andrews
Ambitious, Artistic, Bookworm, Good, Hopeless Romantic
STAR NEWS ANCHOR

(The Andrews deserve their time in the spotlight! Stay tuned for more.)

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction
Ch. 1 - "Conflict/Resolution"
Ch. 2 - "A Growing Family"
Ch. 3 - "Hotty Toddy"
Announcement
Family and Sim Bios
Ch. 4 - "Take Two"
Ch. 5 - "Family Resemblance"
Check out my new story here!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Ch. 1 - "Conflict/Resolution"
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 12:54:54 PM »
Chapter One - "Conflict/Resolution"

After Beau and Victoria were married, they experienced the standard two days of marital bliss. Although their traits conflicted at times, they put aside their differences for love's sake.

Soon after the novelty faded, the couple began to quarrel; Beau went as far as to mock Victoria's appearance.

When she forgave him for his awful behavior, Beau decided to make it up to his wife. He took a job at the local bookstore. Victoria was a Bookworm, and he wanted to relate to her through the written word.

Beau and Victoria knew that they were aging, so Victoria asked Beau about his opinion of children. He had no reservations, so the two decided to try for a baby that night.

Victoria told her husband to begin an exercise regimen. He was a Couch Potato by nature, but he worked even more to please her.

This is Beau after a few sessions on the treadmill. Isn't it an improvement?

"I'm pregnant!" Victoria exclaimed in an excited tone.

Beau felt the baby kick. Surprisingly he was looking forward to parenthood.

With the family's limited income, Victoria was worried.

Beau assured her as they cuddled with each other and stared at the stars. "You will be the best mother," Beau said to encourage Victoria.

On the last day of her pregnancy, she found it difficult to believe it was the last time for Beau and her to have the house to themselves.

Within a few hours, a new member joined the Andrews family. Welcome, nooboo Shea Andrews!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:08:00 PM »
Welcome, Shea! Pretty name by the way! I will be reading :)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 01:09:08 PM »
Aww! Welcome to little Shea! Beau is not bad looking at all when you slim him down. (WOW as a matter of fact.)

Very good start--I will be following this one for sure!

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2013, 04:09:28 PM »
Welcome, little Shea! Great start and wow, Beau really is good looking slimmed down!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Ch. 2 - "A Growing Family"
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2013, 09:15:07 PM »
(Thanks Artsygirl, RaiaDraconis, and Roxanne07. I'm used to writing more elaborately, but this style suits this particular project. I'm pleased to have you as readers!)

Chapter Two - "A Growing Family"

Beau and Victoria arrived home from the hospital with Shea.

"Look at her. She's lovely, just like her mother," Beau whispered as he embraced his wife.

Even with the new baby, the couple managed to spend quality time together.

Whether pillow fighting or WooHooing, the Andrews' cherished their relationship.

Beau burned pancakes for the third time in a week, which left Victoria feeling sick.

"Yum!" Beau thought as he gobbled up the hot dogs. He still placed dead last.

Mysterious Mr. Gnome was spotted tanning in the backyard...

While Beau was seen tripping on the treadmill above the front porch.

Shea outgrew her baby blanket, so her parents dressed her in blue, her favorite color. She Hates the Outdoors but Loves the Heat. Does she look more like her mother or father?

Victoria realized her nausea wasn't caused by Beau's poor cooking skills. She gave birth to Darren at home a few days later.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2013, 10:57:39 PM »
Great start, MissPlumbBob! I think Shea looks more like her mother, which is a shame - not because Victoria is unattractive, but because Beau turned out surprisingly hot!  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 05:13:50 AM »
I'm glad you choose the Andrews family. I don't think I've ever seen them in a story. Beau look amazing! Great updates. :)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Ch. 3 - "Hotty Toddy"
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 03:04:06 PM »
(Thanks Ausette and Louise56. I chose the Andrews because they were married but didn't have children. I'm surprised to have gotten Sunset Valley as my first town!)

Chapter Three - "Hotty Toddy"

Though the Andrews parents were preoccupied with two new arrivals, they shared a kiss every once in a while.

Shea took her first wobbly steps towards her daddy just after she became a toddler.

The cutey played in the toy box for hours on end, using her imagination until her mom finally put her to bed.

Victoria even let her ride on a bubbling seahorse in the backyard.

Stress from parenthood and his new job made Beau want a quick drink frequently.

Darren aged into a toddler and appeared to have his father's features. He's Athletic, and unlike his sister, he Loves the Cold.

It's no surprise that Beau dressed up as a clown on Spooky Day. His sense of humor suits him.

Big sister and little brother were entertained by the peg box and xylophone as they sat side by side.

Can you guess what Beau's new LTW is?

Shea became a child, adding Perceptive to her list of traits. That's interesting...

(The aging in my game is frustrating, despite the fact that I haven't patched up yet. How do I keep track of birthdays now?)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Announcement
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2013, 01:48:33 AM »
Announcement

I hate to disappoint, but since the aging has been acting up in my game, I will have to start from the beginning. I'll try to write a bit more on each update in order to make it up to you all. Thanks for reading this far; the story will resume momentarily. :)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Family and Sim Bios
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2013, 02:21:31 AM »
I recently discovered that each townie has their own biography; I'm pretty late in finding this feature, I'm sure. For those players who haven't used the Andrews, here is the story EA provided for them.

Family Bio

Beau Andrews is an insensitive slob who spends most of his time watching television. Victoria is an artistic bookworm who spends most of her time reading. How is it that these two seem to be living happily ever after?

Beau's Bio

Beau's dashed hopes of becoming a professional athlete manifest themselves in a slovenly appearance and general bitterness, but he does love his wife with all his heart.

Victoria's Bio

While Beau's dream of becoming a professional athlete was not realized, Victoria knew that she would have to change her priorities if she wanted to be with this wonderful Sim. And so she did. She studied art and writing and dreamt of the day that she could use her creativity to support her husband in the way that he deserves.

Will their biographies match up to their future story? You will only know if you read what comes next!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Moving On Up: The Andrews Random Town Jump, Ch. 4 - "Take Two"
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 10:26:14 PM »
(I won't give up on the Andrews! I've been feeling sad as of late, though, so I will only be updating with headshots right now.)

Chapter Four - "Take Two"

Beau and Victoria had twins! Their names are Cecelia and Jude. ;)

Cecelia Andrews - Toddler

Jude Andrews - Toddler

They don't look anything like their parents! Will the Andrews have any more children? I will certainly let you know!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Chapter Five - "Family Resemblance"

The Andrews decided to have another child and named him Dylan. He looked much more like them, with his mother's hair color and father's eyes.

Dylan Andrews - Toddler

Twins Cecilia and Jude aged up into children.

Cecilia Andrews - Child
Brave, Friendly, Virtuoso

Jude Andrews - Child
Eccentric, Heavy Sleeper, Perfectionist

(I feel a bit better right now. Soon I will be playing University Life. Will any of the Andrews children go to college? Who will continue the family?)

Louise56

The kids are so cute! Enjoy playing University. :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
This story has been moved to the graveyard at the author's request. MissPlumbBob can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.

anything