Author Topic: The Ivy Immortal Dynasty *GRAVEYARD, PLEASE*  (Read 2077 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
The Ivy Immortal Dynasty *GRAVEYARD, PLEASE*
« on: March 21, 2013, 05:34:18 PM »
*cough* Hello? Is there anybody there? I'm, um, Beatrice Ivy, but you can call me Bee. There was a letter waiting for me on my bed when I came home one day from 'the Watcher' about starting an Immortal Dynasty. In the letter she did say that she would have talked to you herself but she told me that she's a 'very busy Watcher'. So I'll have to tell you this story myself, I guess.

Here's what I look like:

My traits are Natural Cook, Angler, Neurotic, Insane and... party animal. I must admit, on the surface I'm quiet and shy but inside I'm a wild party animal! Woo!

Anyway, I'll be back soon.

Bee x x
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
The Ivy Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 05:34:38 PM »
Note 1: The name of the founder and the name of the story was changed because of concerns over copyrighted material. It is still the same story, though and nothing has changed regarding it being a HoF attempt.

Settings

Population: Everything but Pets and Horses disabled
Moon cycle: 10 Day cycle
Memories: Disabled
Weather: Always Summer

Generation One: Beatrice Ivy
Traits: Natural Cook, Angler, Neurotic, Insane and Party Animal
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Two:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Three:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Four:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Five:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Six:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Seven:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:

Generation Eight:
Traits:
Spouse:
Supermax:
LTW:
Career:
Ops:
Building:
Property:
LTRs:
Best Friends:
Museum Pieces:
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
The Ivy Immortal Dynasty Chapters
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 05:35:10 PM »
Chapters
** My Stories **

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Adobe Photoshop's Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
Hi, Bee! Nice to meet you!

I'll be reading this. Good luck with your dynasty! I love your story before in Cheese Dynasty. I've been reading all this time.
I'm sorry for what happened to your Cheese Dynasty. Hope this time will going well.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
The Ivy Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2013, 05:16:26 PM »
Chapter 1 - Mr Right

I decided on Lucky Palms to start my adventure. It has the glitz and glam, the beautiful scenery, the heat! It's just perfect!
So, according to the letter that 'the Watcher' sent, I had to move into one of the biggest lots in the town. It seems far too big for just me at the moment, but I suppose I'll need to build a house when I get a family.

The first thing I did was head to the park and try out a bit of fishing. There weren't may fish but at least I learned a bit about rod management.

I also picked flowers and it turns out some of them were worth a pretty penny.

But the enormity of my task was starting to get to me - so I had a little freak out.

I felt better after doing it.

With the money I got from the flowers, I got some furniture for my little plot of land: a bed, some kitchen stuff, an outdoor shower and a table and chairs. It's all exposed to the baking heat of the dessert, though, so I'd have to find a way to get some money to afford four walls and a roof.

And that answer came sooner than I thought.

It was in the park when I met him. He was the merchant at one of the festival kiosks in the park and we'd seen each other everyday, when I'd come to pick flowers and fish. But we'd never formally met. Until that moment.

We both knew it, the moment we shook hands. There was a spark, it was something I'd never felt before.

He was fun to talk to. We enjoyed making funny faces at each other.

But the love was there. It was definitely there. We saw it in each other's eyes.

And that first kiss, well... it was simply magical.

So, I bought a ring and popped the big question.

He was thrilled about it.

We decided to marry on the spot. Right then.

Look at my face! I'm such a sucker for romance!

Looks like he is too!

It was a truly beautiful moment.

And that's how I met my Darren. Darren (nee Dreamer) Ivy.
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
The Ivy Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 2
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2013, 04:39:50 PM »
Chapter 2 - A home with an heir

With the money that Darren brought with him, and from the sale of his car, we built a house. Just a little one, with a red roof.

And this is the interior:

Darren is a wonderful husband. I told him all about my Immortal ambitions and he told me that he'd handle the painting.

He confessed to me that he'd been seeing another woman before we'd met, but he'd call it off straight away. And he did.

Apparently she didn't react too well.

We decided to build a pond beside the house so that I didn't have to go out so much to fish. I stocked it with Alley Catfish and I've been re-catching them.

Did I tell you that we also got two new cars? Our favourite is this one, the Twizzy. It's quite fast!

Darren headed to the consignment store looking for a camera. They didn't have any, but he did buy me a gem and some Nectar so it wasn't a bad trip.

He painted me a beautiful painting, too.

"That's my wish," he'd told me, "Bridgeport, baby! You and me, it'd be good."

It's his big dream, to be a director in one of those big studios they have there. But he's tied down to my Immortal Dynasty *sigh*.

But we do have other dreams. Dreams of having a family. And that's a dream we can achieve.

I started to throw up and then I got confirmation.

It was a fast pregnancy! Really fast in fact and soon I was going into labour (in the bathroom actually... and in my swimming costume...)

Even I had to laugh at this picture!

Darren was panicking, which didn't help at all. So I told him to go off and paint some more.

He hadn't been gone long when out came our first child. We named her Clara.

But Clara wasn't the only one. Turns out we had twins! Her brother was named Riley.

I can't talk anymore, because having two nooboos is certainly a handful. I'll be back soon.

Bee x
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Re: The Ivy Immortal Dynasty (updated 23/3/13)
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2013, 05:50:20 AM »
I posted this is in the 'Notes' section but I'll put it here as well:

The name of the founder and the name of the story was changed because of concerns over copyrighted material. It is still the same story, though and nothing has changed regarding it being a HoF attempt.
** My Stories **

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: The Ivy Immortal Dynasty (updated 23/3/13)
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2013, 09:11:47 PM »

Oh my, twins right off the bat! You are going to be one busy watcher.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Ivy Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 11:54:18 AM »
I've failed *sighs*
They got a cat and I made it gourmet pet food (duck, to be precise!), not knowing it was banned. Turns out it is. So this can be dumped in the graveyard.

I won't be starting another one for a long time. I'm trying to cut down on the number of hours I spend on the Sims because then I'd have more time for other stuff. And it doesn't help having 4 or 5 challenges on the go! So from now on, I'll either need to complete (or fail) a challenge before I move onto a new one. That way, I can spend more time on one or two challenges at one time and they'll get played and updated more often.

(If you enjoyed this story, you can find my others in my signature. I'd recommend my life states because that's the one I'm furthest through :) )
** My Stories **