Author Topic: New Gem, Metal, and Gem Cut  (Read 29279 times)

Leto85

Re: New Gem, Metal, and Gem Cut
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2010, 05:35:10 AM »
I used the XL display cause I couldn't get all of them on the other one, but here is my result. I used 6 large spire Tiberiums and 2 heart shaped Fluorites. I don't know why didn't get as expensive or as heavy as yours  >:( but at least I got one! ;D

Probably because my sims has cut out gems for the most of her life (and she is alive since the release date of World Adventures) and she has fullfilled all the challenges related to gems.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2010, 05:57:40 AM »
Probably because my sims has cut out gems for the most of her life (and she is alive since the release date of World Adventures) and she has fullfilled all the challenges related to gems.

Not that can't be it. I was playing a guy who I made a couple days after the vanilla first came out. I was checking something out about Ambrosia and I chose him cause he knew how to get the ingredients.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline flamingo22

• Nooboo
« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2013, 10:32:14 PM »
I haven't seen anyone mention a soulpiece, but when I got it cut with the sculptors egg cut, it came back a large egg, what a difference.  It is not very pretty, but it worth around 8,000.  Not sure why it was large.

I've noticed that making soulpeace and skull-cut gems makes it large. I guess that's the way the formulas work, becuase it adds the gems together.

Offline flamingo22

• Nooboo
« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2013, 10:35:10 PM »
Forgive my cluelessness, but...whaaa?? Can my sculptor get other gems or metals through sculpting? She's mastered it and I know nothing about this.

It's because the suave sculptors' sculptures never break and that is the only way to get them  :D

anything