Author Topic: Spooky Day and Gnomes  (Read 3762 times)

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
Spooky Day and Gnomes
« on: November 24, 2012, 05:53:17 PM »
Man, every time Spooky Day rolls around, my sims start getting the insatiable urge to kick a gnome.  Any gnome will do.  It is the strangest thing.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Spooky Day and Gnomes
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 02:04:35 PM »
Mine too, poor old Nappy has been kicked several tmes by the family members.  They stand him up, kick him and then walk away.  Later on, another one goes outside, stands him up and then kicks him again.
They don't kick Master Kim, the China one, or Mr. Bojangles, the Egyptian one.  Just Nappy.   

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 03:54:22 PM »
Mine target the vampire gnomes, but have occasionally given the heel to Hank the Magic Gnome of Invention as well.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2012, 04:00:15 AM »
My teen only got to two houses trick or treating before curfew, she got a candy and an Evil Mr Gnome, I didn't notice who gave her the gnome but as she only saw Jebidiah Wilson and June Shallow i'm guessing it was evil June Shallow. Perhaps it's what evil sims give you sometimes instead of candy.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 12:37:34 PM »
Just had my witch roll the desire to play tricks for spooky day. So I had her boost the number of elixirs in her inventory and played havoc on the town. First she'd turn sims into mummies, etc. And then use the cure elixir to turn them back. Her moodlet bar was VERY filled. Anyone who heckled her, got the Midas Touch. By the end of the night, she had reanimated 2 ghosts (now her best friends), changed the personalities of many townies and went home very satisfied. (She's the only witch in town).