Author Topic: Online Store and Installing Custom Content Problems  (Read 1860 times)

zacattack

Online Store and Installing Custom Content Problems
« on: June 24, 2010, 11:47:52 PM »
Hey all,

So I downloaded a bunch of stuff from the EA online store- fortunately, I didn't PAY for anything, just had $20 worth of points from purchasing TS3 and WA. I downloaded everything fine and was able to get it into the startup window, it showed up under "Downloads" with that exclamation point, when I install it it says "Success" and then the content shows up in "Installed Content" in the startup window (with the exclamation point) BUT when I get to the game, it isn't there and the next time I open the startup window the content is back in Downloaded Content as if I had never installed it in the fist place. Does that make sense? Anyone know what to do? I'm on a MacBook Pro, running Mac OS 10.6.2 (Snow Leopard) and I'm using TS3, WA, HELS and Ambitions with the most recent game updates. Thanks!

Z

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Online Store and Installing Custom Content Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 12:58:34 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, zacattack!

I had this same thing happen.  We've got a whole thread on it already and you should be able to find some answers there.  Click here to visit the thread.

I'm going to lock this topic to keep from having duplicate information.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything