Author Topic: Stuck on little island in France  (Read 6006 times)

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
Stuck on little island in France
« on: July 27, 2010, 05:52:51 PM »
I am stuck on the island I can't figure out how to get back. When I try to go back through the dive well it says it is temporary blocked by debris. Does anyone know how to get back to the main land?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Stuck on little island in France
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 06:42:37 PM »
If you can't get back through the dive well, guess you will have to teleport back with testingcheatsenabled, unless you are doing a challenge and can't use cheats.  If that is the case, not sure how to go about it.  I am sorry if I am no help.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 07:10:29 PM »
You could always just 'Go Home' to get off it?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 08:31:23 PM »
Am I to assume this has not happened to anyone before?  It was a challenge so I couldn't use a cheat. And even if it wasn't I don't know how to do cheats as I don't use them at all during normal game play. I just used the cell phone and returned home good thing I was done in France. If they didn't have cell phones now I don't know what I would have done! But if anyone does know how to get past that I would like to know! Thank you both for the suggestions!

Alsier

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 09:18:22 PM »
I've used the dive well to and from Tuatha's Garden without problem several times, but I do know that it has some things cluttered around it, including some bug spawning points, so my best guess is that it's a bug....either a programing bug, or a bug that spawned next to the well blocking your return.

If it's blocked, the only ways I know to get off the island would be
1) Escape Dust if you've bought it from the special merchant already (visa level 2)
2) Zeneport if you have martial arts skill up to level 5.
3) Return home using your cell phone.
4) Teleport using cheats.
5) Teleport using a teleportation pad at a vacation home already purchased in France.

I generally purchase some escape dust as soon as I can, even if I almost never use it.  I'd rather carry it around and never need it then need it and not have it.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
Duh, not sure what I was thinking, of course cell phone. :-[ Glad you were finished anyway.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

TheGamerSim

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2011, 05:33:15 PM »
Oh so that's how you can get to that small island in France. Man I can't believe I didn't even think about Zenporting to it :-[. Oh and that's how I can get to that island property in Egypt. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.