Author Topic: Raking Leaves  (Read 36335 times)

Offline Draekros

• Nooboo
Re: Raking Leaves
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »
I love autumn... my butler actual works! Also it gives me a chance to unleash Bonehilda without her wanting to continually harass my pets... I have several trees on my lot and so a lot of leaves need raking and disposing of. The rest of the year the butler either swims in the pool or drinks the drinks my mixologist sim makes, or just decides to sit on the toilet seat (even though there are plenty of comfy chairs in the room across the hall...).

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2012, 11:03:16 PM »
Sorry,  the leaves were still there after the thaw.  There did seem to be less of them and it took less time to rake them into piles.  Had to send my sims inside as they were getting chilled, and then they snucked out and messed up all of that hard work!
I woke up Boney and let her go out and do the raking.  Can't get her to stop raking unless I dismiss her then wake her up and she will clean up the house; she then goes back outside to rake some more. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PolarBair

• Occult
    • This is a link to my studio on the exchange where my builds can be downloaded.
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2012, 03:34:13 PM »
Of all the tree types I had on my lot (Oak, Black Gum, Willow, Cherry, Ornamental Pear and Magnolia) I've notice that the Magnolia trees don't drop any leaves (they seem to behave more like evergreens even though they look nothing like evergreens. I have no idea what Magnolia trees do in the real world. lol ) so if you want some nice leafy (deciduous looking) shade trees on your lot with out all the raking Magnolia trees are the way to go.
My Builds
The EPs I have are:
Ambitions
World Adventurer
Late Night
Showtime
Seasons

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2012, 01:22:27 AM »
Had a weird thing happen. My sim returned home from vacation to find a pile of leaves in her yard already raked and ready for Woohoo. Don't know who raked them, since she lives alone; but, it was a pleasant surprise!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2012, 01:43:58 PM »
Of all the tree types I had on my lot (Oak, Black Gum, Willow, Cherry, Ornamental Pear and Magnolia) I've notice that the Magnolia trees don't drop any leaves (they seem to behave more like evergreens even though they look nothing like evergreens. I have no idea what Magnolia trees do in the real world. lol ) so if you want some nice leafy (deciduous looking) shade trees on your lot with out all the raking Magnolia trees are the way to go.

Thank you! Hooray for beautiful looking trees with no mess! :)