Author Topic: Slow Dance problem or not ?  (Read 8765 times)

Offline DanBrunetu

• The Law Man
  • Townie
Slow Dance problem or not ?
« on: December 09, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »
Well... when my sim enters in slow dance, it gives me headaches !  Instead of taking a man-position behind the female sim in slow dance, he always stays in front and behind him the female sim and this is so weird !  Everywhere I have searched for slow dance S3Seasons gameplay reviews or pics I always saw the men behind.  In my case, I don't know if that's normal or my sim is 'anormal'  ::). A pic attached bellow:

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Slow Dance problem or not ?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 04:26:09 PM »
My do this too. After a few dances mine started changing sides.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 04:31:36 PM »
Does it matter who initiates the dance or do they both do it no matter who you have start the interaction?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 05:03:38 PM »
Does it matter who initiates the dance or do they both do it no matter who you have start the interaction?

For me I've never paid attention. Maybe after church, I'll fire it up and check it out. With as many slow dances that have been done in the Brooks house, you'd think I'd pay better attention to that.

Offline sunnydays

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2012, 06:36:10 PM »
If I recall correctly, the sim who initiates the dance is the one who takes the traditionally "female" dance position. I thought it should be the other way around, but no matter.

Dellena

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:41:40 AM »
If I recall correctly, the sim who initiates the dance is the one who takes the traditionally "female" dance position. I thought it should be the other way around, but no matter.

You are correct.  The person who initiates is the one who 'follows'.  So have your female always as the male.  I know, it's kinda backwards.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 05:04:12 PM »
That always seemed so weird to me... I always thought the person who asks to dance would be more likely to take the "masculine" form of dancing.  ::) Oh Sims... once they finally put in slow dancing they make it so your female Sims will have to get the courage to ask...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.