Author Topic: Recipes for crocodile?  (Read 9747 times)

Archer0

Re: Recipes for crocodile?
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 03:12:39 PM »
Maybe the fashion profession will get a recipe for the crocodiles...purses, belts, wallets, hats.  :) 

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 03:20:22 PM »
Which cook level does your sims has to have to prepare crocodiles? Not that I want them to eat that, but I'm just curious.

I think they could probably prepare crocodile at the same cooking level as for any of the regular fish recipes, since the game considers crocodiles as a fish.

Thanks Leto for the kind comment about vegetarians.  I have been a vegetarian for many years, but none of my sims are.  I just refuse to waste a trait on something that is really not a trait but a lifestyle choice.  I think you should be able to choose whether you want your sim to be vegetarian or non-vegetarian - not expect  vegetarians to give up a trait.  There's my rant for today!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 03:25:29 PM »
Schipperke is right. Although I am no vegetarian myself, I think your sims should have to right to be vegetarian without spoiling a trait on it; although it's a good one.
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Leto85

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 04:25:53 PM »
Well, vegetarians live longer. At least they do ingame. But because there is Ambrosia available (which is non vegetable) it isn't that practical at all I believe. That way it is the other way around! :O Vegetable sims don't eat ambrosia at all I'm afraid, unless they can make a replacement for it.

Your post was funny to read, Archer0. Although I really hope that isn't the case ingame because that will absolutely be wrong to do. Using pelisse in clothes isn't legal anymore, unless it is legal again, but using crocs for that... that is really out of the question.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 01:42:24 PM »
(singing)
Never smile, at a crocodile,
Never to stop to look and chat awhile.

Don't be taken in, by that toothy grin
He's imagining how good you'll fit
Beneath his chin>

(exit screen left)

I actually tried crocodile once.  And rattlesnake.  And terrapin soup.  I love frog's legs and escargot, (snails), and chocolate covered ants are a waste of time.  Ahhh, the adventures one remembers when one gets old. lol  Wouldn't do it now for all the tea in China, although escargot is still on the menu.

Actually, I pretty much am a vegetarian now. (Noms eggs with lots of veggies in them)
Not by choice but just can't eat meat any longer.  Messes up my joints.  Except for fish and chicken.  My most favorite thing, crocodile excluded, is a huge salad with both fruit and veggies in it and some nuts and seeds and cheese (heads to the kitchen)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »
I remember one of my first English lessons. The first song (...) we learned was Crockywock the vile crocodile...
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »
I have had fried alligator tail and I love frog legs and escargot also.  We have seafood festivals here once or twice a year.  I have been a couple of times, good eating though.  I don't eat alot of red meat anymore.

I guess the sims have strange tastes too.  I made one a vegatarian and kept forgetting he could not eat meat, so I changed it back because of the moodlets.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.