Author Topic: Ice Lounge - Installed but won't show up in towns.  (Read 3239 times)

Offline amberj365

• Nooboo
Ice Lounge - Installed but won't show up in towns.
« on: December 26, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »
I have just bought and installed seasons and downloaded the ice lounge too. But the ice lounge does not show up in the city when I go to play. Do you have to edit your town to get it to show up, and if so, does anyone have a guide on how to do this? I attempted it today, and had absolutely NO luck editing my town and getting the ice lounge in it. Help would be greatly appreciated. I have not seen any other posts on this, I apologize if it's been asked before.

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
Re: Ice Lounge - Installed but won't show up in towns.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 02:31:47 AM »
Yes, you need to install it via Edit Town. It's been a bit since I installed it, but I believe it requires a 40x40 sized lot. Just plop one down in an empty space where you can get a green footprint, and change it to a community lot. I believe it's a Visitors Welcome lot.

Then select the lounge to place on the lot, and rotate it to make sure it works for you.

Done.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amberj365

• Nooboo
Re: Ice Lounge - Installed but won't show up in towns.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 11:59:42 AM »
Thank you! Managed to get it installed via Edit town last night. Then lost my game to a computer crash. The fan played out on this laptop yesterday. Apparently my days of Sims 3 are over until I get a new computer. My computer just can't handle it now.

anything