Author Topic: Getting a tattoo and resetting age!  (Read 3118 times)

Mycala

Getting a tattoo and resetting age!
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:27:15 PM »
Not sure if this is the proper place for this post, so if I goofed, please forgive the gaffe.

My sim met a girl in France and invited her home and married her.  She turned out to be almost to the adult stage, while he was still early in the young adult stage.  She had a desire to get a tattoo, so I obliged her and when she returned home from the tattoo parlor, her age had reset to the beginning of the young adult stage!  Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm not complaining, other than the fact that this is a legacy family and now I guess it doesn't count anymore.  :-\

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
Re: Getting a tattoo and resetting age!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 12:49:55 PM »
I have read quite a few posts here in the forum that people have mentioned that Sims ages are getting reset when they are getting makeovers and tattoos.  This has been a problem since we got the update/Ambitions.

As for your legacy, I would chalk this up to an unknown, uncontrollable game glitch and just continue with your game.  And don't get anymore tattoos.   ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

Re: Getting a tattoo and resetting age!
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 01:00:53 PM »
Hi Mycala, yep I had a sim get a tattoo for just that reason.  His wife had just begun the adult stage and he was 10 days out from elder so, he now has brand new tattoo.  ;D  I knew this was a bug but hated the fact he was so much older than his wife.

Got to admit, better bug than the "going to the dresser to mess up your sim's age" bug.  Better bug...that's just wrong. :P :D

anything