Author Topic: Pinstar's Legacy Challenge update?  (Read 6455 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Pinstar's Legacy Challenge update?
« on: January 10, 2011, 03:56:25 PM »
I'm not sure if this would be the right spot to put this, but did not think it belonged in the challenge forum.

I've been wondering if anyone has come across updates to Pinstar's Legacy Challenge since Late Night came out.  I've been thinking of starting one, but have not been sure how the rules might change with the new features of Late Night.  The last, vague, update I have seen was when World Adventures came out.

For those that don't know, this is the original challenge for Vanillia Sims.  http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/39862.page

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Pinstar's Legacy Challenge update?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
I don't think Pinstar will get around to updating his Rules he may have quit sims I have heard rumours but I can't be sure. The Forum has it's own Immortal Dynasty Challenge HERE, Metro has also talked about more Dynasty Challenges in the future.  You could try and mix some of the restrictions of the Dynasty which has updated rules and the traditional legacy and go from there?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 06:35:16 PM »
Sadly, Pinstar hasn't updated his challenge for a least a year.  :'(
So, basically, you just do whatever you see fit relating to all the EPs.
Good luck, and have fun! :)
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 07:09:34 PM »
If you're really concerned about the rules, you can always apply some of the rules from our Immortal Dynasty Challenge. It's a bit more strict than a legacy, but it does provide guidelines on which lot to pick in Bridgeport and Twinbrook, and it takes a few more features from Expansion Packs into account.

anything