Author Topic: Sprite Life State Dynasty - Failed - Not HOF  (Read 11121 times)

Offline JSBrantner

• Townie
Re: Sprite Life State Dynasty Chapter 7
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »
Aww, so romantic. "Because Gage asked me to dance when he didn't even know me." -Rosie Sprite. I think that's my favorite part. Good luck prying that magic dresser away though, lol!
Jaymi

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2012, 03:42:32 PM »
This story is so adorable! Rosie is so cute. I love that concept that she is brand-new with no past life experience. And just your writing style and everything is so good.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2012, 02:40:42 AM »
Rosie is adorable! She's making me want to get Supernatural just so I can play with fairies. :)

This story is just too cute! I absolutely love it so far!

Louise56

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2012, 07:36:32 AM »
I love Rosie she is just adorable! Can't wait for Gage to move in. :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
Aww, so romantic. "Because Gage asked me to dance when he didn't even know me." -Rosie Sprite. I think that's my favorite part. Good luck prying that magic dresser away though, lol!

Thank you.  I didn't really have that planned from the time they danced - at that time, I was thinking it would be Chris.  But apparently Rosie knew something I didn't know.  ;-)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2012, 04:32:56 PM »
Rosie is adorable! She's making me want to get Supernatural just so I can play with fairies. :)

This story is just too cute! I absolutely love it so far!

Before Supernatural, I didn't really play vampires - so I wasn't all that sure about Supernatural.  But I played the Life State Challenge and had so much more fun with it than I expected, so I got Supernatural.  And the fairies are my absolute favorite.  The Life State Challenge and this dynasty challenge are my favorite challenges so far.  I also love the Baby Boomers - not sure how I'm going to handle having this dynasty going on with the story, and the Baby Boomer starting in January the same day I start a new job in a new city.  I think I need some of Rosie's Potent Invigorating Elixir!

This story is so adorable! Rosie is so cute. I love that concept that she is brand-new with no past life experience. And just your writing style and everything is so good.

I love Rosie she is just adorable! Can't wait for Gage to move in. :)

Thank you all for your kind words and support.  It's my first dynasty and my first story, and I truly do appreciate all the kind feedback.  I'm really glad you're enjoying the story. 

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2012, 05:16:25 PM »
Chapter 8.  A New Life with Gage

“Hey, Rosie.  What do you think?”
“Oh . . . my . . . . GOSH!  Am I in the right place?”
“You sure are.  Do you like it?”
“I LOVE it!!  It’s the most beautiful house I’ve ever seen!  You even gave me flowers!!”

“I’m glad you like it.  Before we go in, tell me what you’ve been doing.”
“Ok.  Well, after we last talked, Gage moved in.  Since we didn’t have a house yet, I gave him some Potent Invigorating Elixirs to keep him going so he wouldn't need a bed.  He calls it ‘Rosie’s Special PIE’.  Isn’t that cute?  Anyway, I told him about wanting him to become a werewolf and he said that would be cool.  So he invited his friend Susan over, since she’s a werewolf, and asked her to turn him.  I think it was pretty scary for him at first.”

“But he was sure it’s what he wanted and he went through with it.”

“I didn’t notice a difference in him at first.  But it was a full moon and it wasn’t long before he started howling, even though his features didn’t change yet.”

“And when Susan started growling at him, he wasn’t scared anymore.”

“I thought he was a little harsh with her.  After all, she’d just done him a big favor.  But he said it was a wolf thing.  Something about dominance, and that she understood and they were still friends.  So I guess it was okay.  Anyway, shortly after that, he went to France.  He said he wanted to get us a vacation home, but it would take all his time to earn a high enough VISA status, so I didn’t go with him.”

“He went on a lot of adventures and got a Level 2 VISA.”

“He wanted to get us a vacation home so I could finish making my elixirs in France.  But he started having trouble with the Adventure Board and couldn’t get enough adventures before it was time to come home.  So I finished making my elixirs here and completed the Excellent Elixirs challenge.  By that time, I’d mastered alchemy so that was my third 5k wish!  And also, I got some other gardening opportunities, and after one of them, I got my own seeds for those magic plants – they’re actually called omni plants, by the way.  I planted them all and bloomed them up and fed them books.  I found out once I fed them I couldn’t bloom them anymore, I just had to wait until the next day.  But I had four of them, and I usually got four books from each of them, so I got to Level 10 in my gardener career pretty quickly.”

“That was my fourth 5k wish.  I had plenty of elixirs to throw and still have 7 left for the mausoleum, so I just needed to finish the alchemy skill challenges, get three more LTR’s and one more 5k wish.  So I got Prepared Traveler so I could stay in France longer, No More Bills because they irritate me, and Collection Helper because I’m planning on my first heir completing collection challenges.  Then I bought all the elixir recipe books, and headed for France.”
“You went to France by yourself?”
“Yes.  Gage couldn’t go – something about jet lag and having to wait two days.  But I didn’t want to wait.  And I had all those elixirs to throw at people for the Alchemist Anonymous challenge, and all those recipe books to read.  I didn’t really need a vacation home for that – I didn’t plan to sleep anyway.  I had plenty of PIEs with me and lots to do.”

“So I went to France and threw Bliss Elixirs at people to make them happy, and Invigorating Elixirs at people that were yawning and complaining about being tired.  By the time I was done, I don’t think there was a single unhappy tired person in all of France!  Oh, I also threw Friendship Elixirs, so now I have a lot of French friends!”

Once, I picked the wrong elixir, and we both got a bit of a surprise.

“But I don’t think it was too bad . . . he didn’t get mad at me or anything.”

“When I was tired from throwing elixirs, I drank my PIE and sat by the fire reading the elixir recipe books.  It was a really nice place to read.”

“With my Prepared Traveler LTR, I had six days in France.  I was able to complete both the alchemy skill challenges easily.  And while I was there, I popped a 5k wish to be worth over $200,000.  So now that I’m back, I’m going to get a genie bottle and wish for fortune.  And then . . . my dear Guardian . . . I will be all done with my requirements!!”
“Rosie, I am so proud of you.  You have accomplished so much.  But there are a couple more things.”
“What?”
“Remember you need one best friend that isn’t human, and you haven’t seen Jacosta in quite awhile.  I’m not sure the two of you are really best friends anymore.”
“Oh, well, I could invite her over and we could get to be best friends again.  But . . . before I went to France . . . I was thinking it would be good to have some werewolf friends . . . you know . . . since Gage was becoming one.  So I threw a Potent Friendship Elixir at Justine Keaton.  She’s a werewolf and we’re besties.  Does that count?”
“Sure, that counts.”
“Cool.  So, give me a few minutes here.”

“Ta-da!!  I’m now worth over 200,000 simoleans, and I am all done . . . well, almost.  I need to put my 7 elixirs in the mausoleum.  Where is it?”
“It’s under the house.  But you can’t go down there.”
“Why not?”
“I didn’t provide access to it.  Sometimes, when you put things in a mausoleum, others go down there and take them.  So I created this one with no access.  Here give them to me and I’ll put them down there for you.”

“So, I’m all done with my requirements!”
“You are indeed.  Well, except for that one little last thing . . . producing an heir.”
“Right.  I don’t think it will be too difficult getting Gage to help me with that one!”
“Probably not.  But don’t forget, the heir needs to be a werewolf like Gage, not a fairy like you.”
“I was thinking about that.  I think I’ll whip up a couple Procreation Elixirs – it would be fun to have twins or triplets.”
“Fun . . . hmmmm . . . okay . . . sure . . . triplets would be . . . fun . . . right.  Hey, why don’t you go in and look around.  You’ll find a special gift in your bedroom.”
“I bet I know what it is!”

“Y-E-S!!  My very own magic dresser!!”

. . . Later that day . . .

. . . and . . .

. . . and then . . .

. . . followed by . . .

. . . and the next day . . .

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Sprite Life State Dynasty Chapter 8
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »
Congratulations on finishing the requirements--fulfilling every single requirement seems close to impossible to me! I can't wait to see the nooboos!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Louise56

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2012, 03:40:22 AM »
The house look great! Congrats to you and Rosie, she is doing awesome.
I hope she get a little werewolf! :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2013, 11:28:05 AM »
I recently found out that this dynasty isn't HOF - and actually wasn't from the very beginning, I just didn't know it.  I misinterpreted the rule about the lot - I read it to mean that you had to have 7000 remaining, and the way to get there was to follow the directions to use familyFunds to bring your total to 7000.  Now I understand that it actually meant you needed to buy a lot that left a minimum of 7k before using the cheat and then use the cheat to bring that total down to 7k.

Meanwhile, I move tomorrow, start a new job Monday, and we have two new challenges also starting Monday.

So . . . I'm putting Rosie and her clan on hold for now.  I'm not sure if I'll finish this out even though it isn't HOF, or if I'll start Rosie over with new traits and a new lot, maybe even a new town, or if I'll just start a new LS Dynasty with a new founder.  But I'll decide that later.

Thank you to those of you who read her story and especially to those who provided feedback.  I'm glad you enjoyed reading about her.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Sprite Life State Dynasty - On Hold - Not HOF
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2013, 01:01:16 PM »
Good luck with the move and new job!

Also - if you start over with Rosie - you can't change anything about her.  To use Rosie, LTW & traits must remain but there's no restriction on starting a new town/lot.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2013, 03:48:39 PM »
Well I'm sorry to hear about that, but as always in these situations, do what you need to do for you.

By samoht04

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2013, 08:40:34 PM »
Good luck with the move and new job!

Also - if you start over with Rosie - you can't change anything about her.  To use Rosie, LTW & traits must remain but there's no restriction on starting a new town/lot.

Thank you for the good wishes and the note about not re-rolling Rosie's traits - that actually works well because I was very pleased that she rolled Green Thumb - I'm not sure how much that actually helps a fairy, but it caused The Perfect Garden to come up, which was a great LTW for her.  So I'm glad to know I don't have to lose that.
:-)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Sprite Life State Dynasty - Failed - Not HOF
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2013, 11:42:43 AM »
As per the author's request, this story is being moved to the graveyard.   To have it moved back to continue the story , you can contact myself or any other moderator.

Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'