Author Topic: Trying for baby in WA  (Read 1956 times)

Offline heather3.0

• Llama Wrangler
Trying for baby in WA
« on: January 26, 2013, 10:30:11 PM »
Hi all! I selected 'try for baby' in Egypt for WA. When I returned home the pregnancy did not progress. Was this just an error or does 'trying for baby' in another location mean you need to remain in said location for the duration of the pregnancy? And for that matter can babies even be born in WA locations?

Just wondering if anyone has tried this. Thanks!
In the words of Bob Barker, "Please, spay and neuter your pets."

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
Re: Trying for baby in WA
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 10:34:24 PM »
Did you hear the "chimes" during the Try for Baby? Usually, when I Try for Baby in a different location my sim starts displaying signs of pregnancy (throwing up, maternity wear, etc.) upon returning home.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Trying for baby in WA
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 03:25:21 AM »
You can try for baby in the foreign locations and if you hear the chimes, your Sim should start showing signs of pregnancy when she returns home, as azokka361 has stated.  It takes about a day, just like pregnancies that start at home.  Babies will never be born in WA locations because a pregnant mother cannot travel after the pregnancy is known.  If you travel after the chimes, but before the spin, she will just hold off on any pregnancy signs until she gets back home.  It's always possible that your Sim simply didn't get pregnant when you tried in Egypt.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything