Author Topic: Help with Sims 3 Kennel?  (Read 4945 times)

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
Help with Sims 3 Kennel?
« on: October 25, 2012, 09:31:28 AM »
Hi,

I have the sims 3 pets and have created a young adult and two purebred Havanese dogs, male and female. I have heard about people opening websites and 'virtually' breeding their Sims' dogs. I would absolutely love to do this. I made a website on weebly.co, and named my site 'purebred virtual Havanese puppies' and added a picture

Please could someone explain about the idea of a virtual kennel? How do people buy the pets off you? I have an exchange account so is it linked off that?

How do you make yourself more popular?

How do I link the Havanese puppies being born in my game to my site and how do people get them? I don't understand and can't find much on google.

Are there any breeding standards etc.?

Basically I need all the info I can get as I don't understand the concept of this virtual kennel idea being linked with a family you're playing- I'm so sorry to be such a pain.

Thank you so much  :)

Offline Miss Estella

• Llama Wrangler
  • ❤ Sims
Re: Help with Sims 3 Kennel?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 12:26:35 PM »
Hullo Gingermouse,

While I haven't done much with dogs in the Sims 3 Pets, I have done a lot with horses. There is this one site where people have stables and compete, breed, and sell their Sims 3 Pets horses. I'm going to give you a link so you can explore it and maybe take ideas to make a similar site except for dog breeding/selling.

http://www.equus-sims.com/?m=0

Hope this helps!

Miss Estella

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.