Author Topic: Relationship issues and a lack of men!  (Read 20838 times)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
Re: Relationship issues and a lack of men!
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 12:25:17 PM »
And after the thrill of the chase and the pursuit, I could only imagine my Sim saying "You do? yay!  Let's exchange rings!"  right after that:  "WHAT? You want HOW MANY children?"  :O       "5, and you need a new job. Love you, Honey."

Ok, this cracked me up!  :D

Amanda23a

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 01:30:43 PM »
I have a hard time getting my male Sims a wife! I had him set eyes on one female sim...I forgot her name...but she's in Riverview...I got them in a relationship had them date for awhile and then had him propose and she rejected him and then we learn that she has the insane trait  :( So I had him break up with her...and then he went for another sim they dated for awhile he proposed and she rejected him and then we learn she ALSO has the insanity trait...My poor sim can't catch a break with these insane women!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 12:13:37 PM »
Ok, where have I been, I know you can use testcheats and move an NPC in with you, did not know they could age up with a cake in your house, oh wait, whoever is in your house at the time you have cake, they will all be on that list, ok, duh, now I know why all of those people were on there, just didn't register.   ::)

Huh? What did Salty just say about a list? 'Splain, please?
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline John Allen

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 12:20:39 PM »
Huh? What did Salty just say about a list? 'Splain, please?

When you choose a Sim to blow out candles; you will get a list of all sims in the house from which you can pick the Sim who will blow out the candles and age up.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 12:58:10 PM »
Thank you, I see now.

If only this thread helped the real life situation!  :o
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Dariu

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2010, 07:25:23 PM »
Well making a few men is not hard, but perhaps you should have turned off story progression when you break up Thorton.