Author Topic: Dead deathflower  (Read 3445 times)

Offline LaB

• Llama Wrangler
Dead deathflower
« on: April 26, 2010, 05:24:26 AM »
I sent my sim to the graveyard in riverview to pick up the deathflower. I waited a few days before sending another sim but it said it was dead, can only one sim in a household own the deathflower or have I done something wrong?

Offline aws_137

• Townie
Re: Dead deathflower
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 05:29:49 AM »
You could always plant the deathflower, harvest it, then revive it, then harvest again to get a 2nd deathflower...

But good question, whether the Deathflower in the graveyard can be picked more than once. I'm not too sure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2010, 06:24:08 AM »
I've never been able to pick the graveyard flower more than once. I don't believe that one can be revived.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2010, 06:35:13 AM »
Only a Sim with the Green Thumb trait can revive a dead Deathflower plant.  The plant will then produce a second Deathflower before it goes barren.  However, with the public Deathflower, revival may not be possible.  As already mentioned, you could plant the one you managed to harvest and grow a Death flower plant.  You can also find seeds around town that will grow into a Deathflower plant, mostly near the graveyard.  They are "special" seeds.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LaB

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:50:27 PM »
Thanks for the replies, I'll have a go later on tonight.

Yeshanu

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 10:12:43 PM »
Having played green thumb sims since I first got the game, I know that the graveyard death plant will only give you one flower ever. However, if you then plant that flower, you can attempt to revive the plant you grow after you've picked its flower. It doesn't always work, though. Seeds are also a good way to get more deathflowers. I start collecting special seeds as soon as I can, and often have several deathflowers in my inventory at once, for all that you only get one or two flowers per plant. Hope this helps...

Melly,Miss

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2010, 08:16:04 PM »
The death flower in the grave yard will regenerate after a LONG time. I have been trying to get a huge family tree, and every time my sims age to an elder, I go to the grave yard and it's usually ready to harvest. You just can't get one all the time, 'cause then everyone would have them and no one would die! How boring would that be? I like my sims to die. Just wait a bit. That's what I've found, unless I'm wrong and my memory is faulty. I think it comes back. Just takes a long time.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 06:33:01 PM »
I've never been able to pick the graveyard flower more than once. I don't believe that one can be revived.

You can pick the deathflower in the graveyard?  Cool!  I've never seen it say "harvest" so I always stuck it at Grimmy's feet on his little island I make.  The things you learn here!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery