Author Topic: Beautiful Vista lots in BP, TB, BB and RV  (Read 28770 times)

Offline Janna

• Watcher
Re: Beautiful Vista lots in BP, TB, BB and RV
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2012, 05:09:50 PM »
I love the town, although really it should be a village not town.  I live in a similar setting setting, river, hills, most homes are in hollers; so it is like home.  We have only one red light, no postoffice, pop of less than 4,000.  When I graduated from HS, it was a class of 104 and my daughter had a smaller class.   ;D 

I do think the stores are depressing, and unfortunately we had that here, until a couple of malls come to the area.  I have added, near the town center hall,  the Bistro from SV.  I intend to add more later. 

Seabody,

What do you mean by MODS?  I know that CAW is create a world and you can redo the town, but not sure what you are talking about in that area; what can be done.

I would love to make some of the lots a Beautiful Vista type.     

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2012, 07:36:14 PM »
Seabody,

What do you mean by MODS?  I know that CAW is create a world and you can redo the town, but not sure what you are talking about in that area; what can be done.

I would love to make some of the lots a Beautiful Vista type.   

I'm pretty sure there's a Mod to give lots the beautiful vista buff, let me see if I can find it.

Edit: Yep, here it is. It's not a "Mod" per se, it's more of an external application, like Delphy's Dashboard or CUSTARD. Download

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simmy

• Simmy Stalls
  • Nooboo
  • When you need someone, I will be there
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2013, 06:54:32 AM »
See if this solution work.

S1. Go onto 'edit town' and add a lot type, dont make it to big. Place onto a place with just grass and trees around it and no other houses close. Make your house on that and decorate it lovely.

If not (it should though) pick a house with the corect number of bedrooms (1 for every sim) try not to pick one with a swimming pool, it ussualy doesnt say when you have got a swimming pool.

Hope it helps?
Simmy

No matter the right and wrongs I will be there to clean up your mess. <3

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2013, 09:48:24 AM »
I don't understand why the lot size is a factor.  In RV, the lots are all 60x60 with one at 64x64 and they all have the BV moodlet.  The Shallow House, Lennon (sp?), Grisby and other homes on that road seem to have the BV moodlet.

I placed a lot, 60 x 60, near the river which was away from homes.  It was on a curve, trying to remember where.  The house had on the first floor kitchen breakfast area, formal dinning, library, family (those all three had fireplaces) room, sitting room, nursery with bathroom and  exercise room with bathroom.  I also had a pool with BQ patio, lounging chairs, outdoor chess table and the small tables for outside dinning. 
Second floor had three bedrooms with attached baths, an alchemy room, small storage area for the gems and insects and a game room.  Third floor had three more bedrooms with attached baths,  All bedrooms had a balcony area that allowed to see the scenry of the river or the hills behind the house.  All rooms had the lovely or higher moodlet.  I could have had more bedrooms with attached baths, but can't remember, always remodel to at least 6 bedrooms. 
Yet no beatiful moodlet on that house.  Shame really.   Wish I had saved the house, I really liked it but didn't think to when I deleted that game. 

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2013, 01:11:19 PM »
Beautiful Vista is a moodlet given to a lot while using CAW.   So it will never be available on a lot placed by a player.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2013, 03:30:19 PM »
In Bridgeport, Matthew Hamming and Richie Striker havve lots that apply. Use "Edit town" and move them out and take their home.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2013, 03:37:13 PM »
The Big Bling household in Bridgeport is on a beautiful vista lot too, if I'm remembering right. I forget if the designated dynasty lot in Bridgeport has that buff or not.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.